Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Stormhold

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
In game name: nexscarecrow
Link to server application: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/atlus-nexscarecrow-approved-nini.23409/
Link to roleplay profile or a quick character background:
Atlus once lived in an Elvin village, he diddnt like the other Elves but he had one good friend that kept him from leaving, his friendship turned into a hidden love for her over time. One day the group of high elves from his town declared his love a traitor and executed her, enraged Atlus burned down his home and left the village. Atlus found himself in a snowy area and built a small hut, he was near a small town so he was able to obtain food to keep himself alive.
Atlus looked out into the blizzard outside his door, reflecting on his past and figuring out what his future would hold 'Can i give people another chance? Or do i remain in this hut of solitude? If i wanted to give people another chance where would i even go?' Atlus' gaze shifted to the other window in his small home 'Surely the wouldn't take me in they already have enough on their hands, and would they really let in an rouge elf? Maybe i should ask the shopkeeper tomorrow if he knows a place that would take me in.' Atlus decided that was the best course of action. He lay down on his bed and drifted to sleep.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Yeeeeeikes, this is out of date! Current region/house info can be found following the links in my signature to the House Lonmar forum. :)