Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Counter Strike : Global Offensive

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
10/10 new operation.
All aesthetics, no functionality/competitive mechanics.
CoD - The Update

Spark

Broken
Some of the missions are just....tedious and rely on luck more than skill. In a casual game you have to kill a particular enemy that is randomly chosen to be the assassination target, took me about 3 games because he kept dying before I could find him.
My next one is win comp rounds on Zoo, which should be easy enough but I hate that you can only play a mission per day.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I play pretty often, lately. Crappily, ;-; that game encouraged spawn killing like I have not seen

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Yeh- I've been trying to blow through the missions pretty quick, but the restrictions on time suck pretty bad.

Spark

Broken
In other news, I got scammed for my FN bayonet marble fade the other day. Guy asked me to trade my knife to my friends account so he knew it could be traded, which I thought was fishy, but I thought it wasn't too much hassle as I was on TS with one of my friends. Traded my friend the knife, quiet for a bit, then my friend said "there it's sent back". Much to my confusion as I hadn't received it. I made him check his confirmation email and the account he traded to was identical to mine besides being level 1 on steam. It was someone who imitated me to trick my friend.

Props to the scammer for such a sneaky scam but.... Losing a £300 knife is a bit gutting.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
So, what ranks are people?
Nova 1!
In other news, I got scammed for my FN bayonet marble fade the other day. Guy asked me to trade my knife to my friends account so he knew it could be traded, which I thought was fishy, but I thought it wasn't too much hassle as I was on TS with one of my friends. Traded my friend the knife, quiet for a bit, then my friend said "there it's sent back". Much to my confusion as I hadn't received it. I made him check his confirmation email and the account he traded to was identical to mine besides being level 1 on steam. It was someone who imitated me to trick my friend.

Props to the scammer for such a sneaky scam but.... Losing a £300 knife is a bit gutting.
Man, that sucks! Someone tried to get me to trade my Wasteland Rebel to them, but I refused because the trade they made was pretty fishy too.