Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Counter Strike : Global Offensive

Backstay

Lord of Altera
An unbelieveable thing just happened.

It's 1 AM and my friend told me to come play a competitive game on Cobblestone with him on my MG2 smurf.
I join, and decide to troll because it's late. So I use the Bizon throughout the whole game, except for when I can afford a Negev.
We were going 15-10 and I had a 27/10 score using only the Bizon and Negev.

It's my team's matchpoint, and my whole team went A and died, while I sneaked B with the bomb solo.
At that point I have 10 HP left, I'm running around with a half-emptied Negev with absolutely no information at all.
I sneak onto the B bombsite and sneakily plant the bomb, then shifting all the way to the dropdown room, waiting for the enemies.
As soon as I enter the room, I get flashed. I sprayed down a counter-terrorist in dropdown while flashed.
I exit dropdown and see a guy coming from T-side. I snipe him through a box all the way from dropdown.
I immediately rush out from dropdown and spray down the third guy with my last few bullets and win the game.
Ended with a 30/10 score after having just done an insane 1v3 clutch with only 10 hp and a Negev.
I even ranked up my smurf to MGE on that.

#truestory #proud #justsmurfthings

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover

It's 1 AM and my friend told me to come play a competitive game on Cobblestone with him on my MG2 smurf.
I join, and decide to troll because it's late. So I use the Bizon throughout the whole game, except for when I can afford a Negev.

It's my team's matchpoint, and my whole team went A and died, while I sneaked B with the bomb solo.
At that point I have 10 HP left, I'm running around with a half-emptied Negev with absolutely no information at all.
I sneak onto the B bombsite and sneakily plant the bomb, then shifting all the way to the dropdown room, waiting for the enemies.
As soon as I enter the room, I get flashed. I sprayed down a counter-terrorist in dropdown while flashed.
I exit dropdown and see a guy coming from T-side. I snipe him through a box all the way from dropdown.
I immediately rush out from dropdown and spray down the third guy with my last few bullets and win the game.
Ended with a 30/10 score after having just done an insane 1v3 clutch with only 10 hp and a Negev.

You sir, are a hero.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera

I'm trying not to laugh loudly in my dead quiet house . . . Dammit it's hard

Backstay

Lord of Altera
The chat reactions were wild. I was even in Skype with my friend, and as soon as I went to plant the bomb, he said "There's no way you can clutch that."

My response was "Oh, yeah?"

Spark

Broken
LE is possibly the worst rank I have ever been at. Currently on a 2 win streak but its just win-lose-win-lose, for the past 10 or so games. People either have 2000+ hours or under 100 hours. And the people with under 100 hours are usually using WH.... R.I.P me.

In other news, traded my m9 TT for a Karambit Doppler Phase 4 which is quite nice, but I'm looking to trade for a Phase 2 or a Karambit TT. Trouble is with Dopplers is that you get the mongs who have a phase 1 and they advertise it as a "fake black pearl". It's not a fake BP, it's a bloody phase 1! It's meant to be mostly black with a bit if red. Then they price it at like 250keys which is just soooo overpriced.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
LE is possibly the worst rank I have ever been at. Currently on a 2 win streak but its just win-lose-win-lose, for the past 10 or so games. People either have 2000+ hours or under 100 hours. And the people with under 100 hours are usually using WH.... R.I.P me.
I know the feeling :c

Currently on a 2 game win streak in LE, and I also expect the next game to be a loss. It's a neverending cycle.

Spark

Broken
Finally reached my goal of getting a Karambit Doppler Phase 2, traded for my Phase 4 and 20 keys, it's pretty sweet. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

My aim was also on point today ;)