Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Counter Strike : Global Offensive

Tohm

Lord of Altera
I feel like we should mention which region we're in so we don't all MM and get horrible ping. NA Here.

Zero

Lord of Altera
Play almost daily, GN2 rank aiming to continue to get higher, Play with a MGE friend. US west zone(or whatever). http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yuki920/

Im always looking for a few trades, got a whole list of stuff I want. Not sure if I have anything that is worth it but just thought I would drop in here.

Tohm

Lord of Altera
I've got an Huntsman Knife Night FT, worth around $80. Willing to add if anyone has a higher value knife that they're trying to downgrade.

Zero

Lord of Altera
Wish I had something worth trading for that knife. I have been after a good huntsmen knife.

Tohm

Lord of Altera
Wish I had something worth trading for that knife. I have been after a good huntsmen knife.
IMO the best flashy skin for a knife is the Fade, but for a regular skin for a knife the Night in MW or FN looks good.

Zero

Lord of Altera
Not looking for something flashy. I like the overall look of the huntsmen. So really I would take anything that isnt that safari puke.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
If you're GN1 or 2, we should get together some time to play. My Steam is LastGladius if you're interested. I'm not great, but we can make it work!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
If you're GN1 or 2, we should get together some time to play. My Steam is LastGladius if you're interested. I'm not great, but we can make it work!
Gold Nova 3, currently- but I could still play some time.