Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you need anything? Request it here (FREE!)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
But my order on the lowest priority so you do it only when there are no others left.
It actually wasn't like that, it was simply that I had to wait for suppliers to reply :) Sorry for the wait!

EDIT: Now only do I get what you meant :I It is still going to be completed ASAP though!

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
It actually wasn't like that, it was simply that I had to wait for suppliers to reply :) Sorry for the wait!

EDIT: Now only do I get what you meant :I It is still going to be completed ASAP though!
Aah ok but i dont need it ASAP other people can use their supplies better first i think

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
I now this is a tall order but I need a little more than 1,000 obsidian for a project I'm working on. I don't expect all of it but every little bit helps :D.

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Hey, I know... Shrimpsy, if you can get me, say... 7 diamonds, I'll try and help ya with yer obsidian order. (Though keep in mind that I can't get on the game until the end of next week.)

RazzLand

I think I might like it here
For certain...things I will be doing I need a lot of glass. like, maybe 3 stacks of the block kind?

IGN - Captaincoldbane
p.s you still look like a mouse

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Errm... I'll ad rox' order, though it's probably a joke :p

Ephe, I'll try and come up with a few diamonds, in the end, it's all about helping kentsham with his project :)

And Captain, I'll add it it. And I don't caaaaaare if it looks like a mouse, it's rox' awesome work :D

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Shrimpsy, just as a side note - Respiration enchantment books are only obtainable from dungeon loot. You can not create any by yourself.

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
Hey, I know... Shrimpsy, if you can get me, say... 7 diamonds, I'll try and help ya with yer obsidian order. (Though keep in mind that I can't get on the game until the end of next week.)
Ephemarel, if you're willing to help I'll set you up with two diamond pickaxes. Shrimpsy, I'll give you two as well.