Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DOCTOR WHO? DOCTOR WHO? (spoilers)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Anyone got a TARDIS die thingamabob? It's like the swirly thing in Inception, except it's actually the control panel of the Tenth Doctor's TARDIS split up into six. Whichever number it stops on after spinning is the number rolled.

It's cool.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
any spoilers from tonight's episode and your keyboard will be forcebly removed from you and inserted into both of your ears at the same time

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
any spoilers from tonight's episode and your keyboard will be forcebly removed from you and inserted into both of your ears at the same time
Unfortunately Roo there is one thing I have to spoil...
There's another series of Sherlock coming out.
Oh yeah, and that dum Doctor Who thing was y'know, just y'know, spoilers

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I HATE YOU SPARKY. I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET NOW I KNOW WHEN THE BADASS MOMENT WILL BE. NOW ITS NOT GOING TO BE AS EPIC. YOU HORRIBLE, MALIGNANT BEAST!

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
"It's three Doctor's all my nightmares at once!"

"It's all twelve of them!"
"No sir, It's all 13 of them"

"The tiny little screams..."
(had to see the cinema one for that)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I've rewatched some of Moffat's older episodes (Blink, The Doctor Dances) and, after comparing them with the newer ones, there isn't so much of a difference between then and when he took over. Sure, there are less deaths and there is less scariness, but his own series aren't that bad. I suppose it was the idea of changing so much at the once which made me initially dislike him and Matt.