Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DOCTOR WHO? DOCTOR WHO? (spoilers)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Personally, can't wait, I want to see what happens now as it all seems a bit mish-mash from the adverts, personally thought the seasons with Matt Smith were rather poor though

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I didn't really like last years Christmas special, but I haven't got anything against the seasons starring Matt Smith, I quite liked them actually.

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
I thought season 6 was actually pretty good yet season 7 just wasn't that great to me until Angels in Manhattan. It felt like there wasn't really much substance to the episodes, you can see what they were trying to accomplish it just didn't happen.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I thought season 6 was actually pretty good yet season 7 just wasn't that great to me until Angels in Manhattan. It felt like there wasn't really much substance to the episodes, you can see what they were trying to accomplish *but it just didn't happen.
I agree and the Angels in Manhattan I liked, but I thought it was a let down how Amy and Rory kind of went, it all was seeming to build up a it ended up flopping for me. Substance wise with Matt Smith, the storylines just don't get the same Oomph

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
, the storylines just don't get the same Oomph
Did someone say Oomph?

On another note, I have to admit, I too was a bit disappointed with how Amy and Rory died. I mean, it's alright that they have a nice happy end together, but I wanted something a bit darker to give the show more of an edge.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Did someone say Oomph?

On another note, I have to admit, I too was a bit disappointed with how Amy and Rory died. I mean, it's alright that they have a nice happy end together, but I wanted something a bit darker to give the show more of an edge.
Definetely, with such a dark episode, such a light hearted end was all a bit icky and I thought the page in the book was rather predictable as well.
We need more action, like when the 10th Doctor lost Rose.

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
The one I liked the most out of this series has to be A Town called Mercy. It was very well-written, the Doctor's morality was questioed and the villian turns out to be good. A classic Whopisode and the opposite of Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, which I think was utterly stupid and worst episode of this series.
I'm not even calling it a Whopisode, that's how much I dislike it.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Seth_Jenkins said:
How did everyone like yesterdays Christmas special? I think it's gonna get really confuseing regarding Oswin...:confused:
Oswin: Run you clever boy..
Doctor: Hm... Hmmmm.... Oh I know who she is!!
Audience: *sarcastic slow clap*

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
David Tennant was the best doctor, and if I bombed his last name I am terribly sorry :p

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I did an on-the-spot quiz about doctor who. Questions like: when sally sparrow stopped the angels, and confronted the doctor, what activity was he and Martha going to? I was surprised how much I knew about doctor who. ^_^