Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Eimar Chisholm

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
one havnt heard back from the intial testing phase yet from the lore personel
and two wouldn't you like to know hehe

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Eimar sat up on the tower of his school again in his usual spot tears stained his cheeks and face he stared out across as the rain fell seeming to reflect his feelings at the moment. It had been so long since he had felt like this not since the time he was with the Wildoren on that one tragic night.

Eimar stood his arm coming up to block an axe blow as he thrust under the man’s guard his sword piercing the man’s chain mail and up into his heart. The band had fallen upon the small fortified town at twilight when most were in their homes asleep and unaware. Most had been killed outright Eimar fought alongside his fellow Wildoren to raid the town of its supplies and equipment they so badly needed. After a few hours they had taken the walls Eimar was covered in blood himself looking menacingly wandering the streets in his hooded cloaked garb oak round shield upon his left arm as his elvish sword in his right.

Before long Eimar came to a the town inn and heard screams and shouts of many inside so he rushed in what he saw next. Eimar saw woman and children and unarmed men killed before him EImar was filled with a rage at the scene and let out a loud cry and slew the fellows that had done this it didn’t take much as they were caught off guard by a friend attacking them. Eimar dropped to his knees amongst the horrors and cradled a child’s head tears flowing freely down his face as he wept freely heart-broken at what had happened here. After a long while Eimar pilled all the bodies of innocents and friends in the center bathing the corpses in an strong liquor he then set the inn on fire with a torch.

Eimar pulled up his hood and mask and left the place his face streaked with tears at the horrible crimes he had taken apart of as EImar rejoined his fellow WIldoren he did not speak to anyone they found him to be more secluded and less talkative then before even after their victory and gaining the supplies they so needed.

Eimar sat there on the edge recalling the events that had recently transpired.Janos had forced the decisions right there at the manor gate trying to bring about a decision. JAnos stood to one side of Alianna with a crossbow handheld loaded in his hand and wanted a decision Eimar didn't want to make her do it. So in the end EImar undid his own leather armor and exposed his own bear chest told janos.

"if you want to have the decision you so crave Janos then take my life here and now i will not stop you nor do anything to evade it" at this janos seemd to wake up and just lowerd the crossbow and fired it into the ground and dropped it leaving.
And in the end after everything Eimar did not want to hurt Alianna anymore so he hugged her as she hugged him both shedding tears at this point he wiped her tears away from her beautiful face he smiled at her and spoke in Eldarin.

“I will always love you Alianna and be there for you whenever you need me in all our lifetime we have left together and the next” he kissed her cheek softly as he pulled out a beautiful carving of her only half finished and handed it to Alianna as he looked into her eyes.

“So that you will always have something from me beautiful” and with that Eimar pulled up his hood over his head and turned walking out of the manor threw its gate tears flowing freely from him as he sacrificed him every being a part of her life so that he will never bring harm to her again though he swore never to love no other or be with no other the rest of his long life.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Eimar rode off into the northern lands heartbroken and alone in the world his closest friends and his love gone for all he had known. He rode deep into the farthest fringes and took up many dirty jobs for those of the north and lived alone and always on the move he continued this exsistance for what seemed forever until he met a healer. This woman set a broken bone he had and spoke to him in length and detail Eimar stayed and the two continued to speak in length she was very wise and soon he found a new lease on life and soon rode back towards the city of Stormhold.

As he approached the city had changed drastically from what he had last seen it the small encampment that he had left was no longer so walls stood erected and mighty and it bustled with activity stalls and buildings cloistered around the inside of it and he was impressed after spending several hours Eimar turned and took a boat he had to find Deash and find out what was going on in the time he was gone hopefully he didnt get punched out when he did so but he would find out soon.

One stop he made on his way home was to the ruins of riddleport itself and into it her tread old memories and knowledge welling up inside him. As he came upon the school he had founded it had survived mostly intact the watch tower though had fallen his mind flashed back to the time he had proposed to the woman he still loved Alianna with his heart he pushed down the feelings and ventured further into the place knowing if she lived she was happy and that was enough for him.

He finally broke as he entered the barracks and saw two simple signs labeling Alasdar and Zoey the kids he treasured and raised like they were his own. He tread into their rooms and touched the various toys and things and entered zoeys room taking a hold of a wooden sword sat on her bed and wept at the loss and pain he had kept pent up inside himself.

He than traveled over to his room and slayed down and drifted off.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

The winds whipped around as snow fell around him a fierce blizzard had blown in as dusk had settled in. His horse hove struck the ground in impatience as a stream of breath billowed out from its nostrils in a rolling cloud. Eimar smiled from underneath his hood and patted the side of his neck lightly calming him down they had been out here for a long time. Eimar had self exiled themselves after such hard times he needed time to gather himself and make right his mind again and mend his heart.

"Easy girl we will be along soon enough “He said lightly and with a low tone as he gently urged him forward. It had been a hard time on Eimar and his past still haunted him the disappearance of the two children he thought of his own he had cherished them like the moon cherishes the sun when it fades from view not to be seen again till the next sunset.

"Alasdar,Zoey my you rest in peace “he spoke the mere mention of their names wrenched his heart as he fought the urge masking his pain. He had retreated to the northern cold lands he enjoyed himself so much. Keeping to himself for most parts living in seclusion and peace as he worked out threw the most troubling time of his life. He knew he could not be of any service in the state he was to the Jarl and she deserved nothing but the best in those that served her,a cool head and wholly mended in heart and mind not broken like he was.

"Come on girl it’s time we headed home" He squeezed his heels more into the horse's flanks urging her faster letting her run free and true across the open tundra plains. In the distance stood the city that marked light,hope and civilization in these lands the city of Storm hold. As he grew closer he felt a sense of renewed purpose in his life his soul finally coming to peace and terms with everything.

He slowly rode up the path to the docks some hours later seeing the bustle of people the new buildings around the docks,and the coming and going of people about their days business he was glad. To see the city still thriving and blooming like it was when he had first left, it had grown up so much like watching a child come into its own. From a simple collection of tents and how he had met the young fiery child so determined. To a thriving town with walls and filled with children as he rode further into town he came upon some of the tents that still stood. He smiled to himself softly remembering them when there was nothing else.

“So much has changed hasn't it girl “he spoke softly to his horse as his emerald green eyes moved looking up at the castle. He smirked it seemed the young lass had finally built herself a home fitting her station. He gently urged his horse to head towards it to see if he could gain an audience it had been a long time since he had last seen her or anyone of the north.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Eimar traveled through the market nodding to several while getting several looks as well at the same time. He continued his stroll lightly his raven hair braided and hanging down framing his face the rest down in such a way to help hide what he could of his elfish ears.

He came upon the front gate and saw the young Jarl speaking with a man he waited patiently he doubted she would remember him. He had sworn his oaths to serve the house what seemed ages ago, he had been gone seeking balance of his mind for both mind and body in equal harmony on the path.

He waited patiently till he thought he detected the conversation to be near the end and approached feeling very rusty on his proper behavior having been alone for so long. He approached and bowed his head deeply and put his fist to his chest.

“My Jarl” He spoke softly and with great respect to the younger woman. She nodded back asking him to wait as he stepped back and waited patiently. After she was finished she looked to him and the two started to speak.

“I do not know if you recall me My Jarl but I swore oaths to you and your house a long time ago” he spoke very respectfully. She moved closer and told him to let her see him closer and he bent down so she could inspect his features more in-depth. She surprised him as she spoke his name remembering him.

“Indeed it was a long time ago My Jarl I had to find peace for the losses of one I loved and the children I lost. My mind was not balanced and I wanted both in balance upon the path to serve you.” He said to her as she looked to him and spoke of sympathy for his losses in his life. She than bid him to rest and was always welcome in the hold.

“You do me great honor My jarl thank you” he told her bowing his head deeply in respect to her as the two finished their conversation bidding each other a good eve.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*Siiiiiidles onto the thread, assumes stalking position, siiiiidles into the shadows again*

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Eimar slowly walked threw the forest the giant trees of his mothers ancestral home towering above him his horse moved along behind him giving a nay of nervousness.

"Easy girl I know its to quiet"he said softly in his thick northern accent he led her over to the stables and peeked inside there was many horses in here they seemed healthy and well. He tied the reigns to the fence outside before knocking off his boots he disliked being south but he wanted to visit Tauredal and see his family, coupled with the fact he felt that the north shouldn't be left out of what was going on in the south.

He slowly made his way up the path taking his time hand upon the hilt of his blade shield in the other he had retrieved from his horse. Half way threw the walk way he spotted some strange obsidian embedded into the ground.He narrowed his eyes at it suspicious suspecting mage craft such a vile thing to taint his mothers home. he moved up the walkway into the upper reaches. As he reached the base of the home tree he spotted more of the vile obsidan and kept away from it

He moved with evne more caution threw the rest of the town not spotting a single soul, he made his way to dayters home and found no sign of life in it. Giving up in his search he headed back down to his horse more puzzled at the lack of people here than ever before mounting and nudging his horse back threw the forest wondering where the elves had gone.