Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Eimar Chisholm

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
tomoroow to go here the most intresting second day and first trip down south ever XD

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Eimar looked out over the sea in his fingers he twirled a small jade pendant of a horse as memories flooded back into him waking old and painful memories. He remembered his days among the streets of riddle port but more importantly a fierce flash set of memories filled his mind.

Port silver inn

He sat in front of a fire Janos on a seat across from him next to him sat a radiant elven beauty he was caught up in in her beauty. Alianna sister to janos he was told he spoke to her and the two were enjoying their time together. He than gave gave a sip of his cherry wine and she started to have a fit he quickly set the wine down.He quickly calmed her as was having a allergic reaction to the cherries he sat down as she layed her head on his lap as he rubbed her back as he sang to her softly. The first moments of feelings and love springing forth between the pair as they shared the bond.

Riddleport.

Eimnar moved into her room and upon a desk inside Alianna’s room he set a beautifully ornately made out of emerald a figurine it shows several horses running threw a flowing river of lapis the water seemingly coming up before them in a wave, with trees of quartz over head with leaves of pure ornate diamonds. As well as several rabbits are long the banks made out of shimmering Redstone with eyes of black emeralds. Amongst it all there is a elven female running with the horses made out of glow stone glittering radiantly in a small flowing elfish of gold at the base reads the following ornate inscription.

"When I was a child, I learnt that time slows when certain mages cast a spell. Inside this spell, time stops altogether. Whether or not this theory will ever be proved or not, I'm moved to believe that this would be the perfect place to love someone. When two people are falling for each other, they do so at the same speed. There's no need to factor in the physics explanations or something that we can make no use of. A Man once said: "Magic will not be held responsible for people falling in love" So I'm writing you this, that when I Fall in love you i hope you will with me, nobody will ever be able to explain it. And I think that’s amazing, just like you”

Riddleport days later

*Eimar went home to his school after bathing and spending a restful night asleep himself he woke up and got changed. He then made himself a light breakfast and ate before heading out to his horse, the strong black lean horses stamped their hoove and shook their manes as he entered one by one Eimar took the time to brush them down and talk to them in soft words. Till he came to the end stall to a strong back black horse and its mare he brushed and talked to the mother first before kneeling down and patting the mares neck smiling as he brushed her down*

"Your going to be gifted to someone very special to me little one i know you'll make her happy and serve her well" Eimar said smiling as he finished leaving for the day to go hunting.

Eimar takes the mare that was one of his gifts for eli and dresses it up in the ornate gold armor he had orders and saddles it and puts it in a stall and writes the letter to Eli telling her her last that he had for her was now hers in the stabbles of his school though he wouldnt be giving her anymore as he had promised not to cause a scene like before.

Four weeks later

Eimar had spent a long time organizing and meeting Elizbeths pair of fathers Dayter, Arceaus he had been given permision to marry her Archeaus stood with him and Lizzy they stood on the highest point of the watch tower as the sun was setting Eimar knelt down before Lizzy and took out a ring it was shaped like a a pair of horses running made out of finely cut emerald.

"Since i first met you I have never known so much happiness in my life, You light my life up brighter than sun iself and fill it with joy when we part its like the moon missing the sun till it can greet it the next morning. You have brought passion and a drive to my life that no other would have and I love you ever more for it and will love no other like i do you. Lizzy will you do me the honor of being my wife"

the parting

EImar sat a desk writing lightly.

Letter one

Dear Elizabeth its only been a few short weeks since everything happened and you left on your journey to find out about you mother.Ever since the altercation with janos i have left the city of riddleport and have taking a boat to the northern lands to seek out my own family history about my father and his Norvegean heritage I hope that my endeavors bear as much fruit as yours promises to be. Right now we are approaching the frozen shores of my own homeland you are much in my thoughts and heart. I wish you safety and happiness in whatever you find.
With Love always yours Eimar

letter two

I have been riding for many days stopping at night and hunting game living off the land it has been so long since i have set foot on these lands my love. Not since i left the elves at 6 and went in search of my father the first time have i been in these lands. Even then i was with the wildoren a group of bandits who took me in and used me for thier own purposes. the things i did with them Lizzy are things that will haunt my soul threw out my entire life raiding and cold murder i tried my best to stop them but in the end i had to part my brethren asi could not condone there acts. I miss you more fervently every day we are apart and hope that you have now found what you seek and what you hoped to find i have spotted a small camp and am going to explore it tomorrow.
with love always EImar

letter three

I have found a small camp of the Norvegean they are led by a small fifteen year old woman jarl she is honorable and just form my talks with her. Things that i found lacking in cromarcky i have been accepted into the camp and am learning my fathers roots im growing to like them and since janos's attack i have sworn service to this new JArl gauging her and my people. I'm in service as a bowyer here as the Jarl dosnt not yet knwo my full skill sets seh is young and determined to see her people free and happy maybe this might be a good place to settle down together a fresh start for us both when they get the town built a small home with a fire and some kids.

with love always EImar

letter four

I have been in the camp for awhile now and have helped them out greatly working as hard as i can i was fully accepted as apart of the house and thier ways today. though while i was helping a camp member fix his bow and showing him how to better maintain it i saw a party of elves arrive to speak to the jarl from taurdel. I know now of what they spoke of but the two parties looked happy after they left i hope you are safe and well i worry about you greatly my love and wish you the best in your jounries hurry home to me soon.
with love always eimar

Some time later

Janos stood to one side of Alianna with a crossbow handheld loaded in his hand and wanted a decision Eimar didn't want to make her do it. So in the end EImar undid his own leather armor and exposed his own bear chest told janos.

"if you want to have the decision you so crave Janos then take my life here and now i will not stop you nor do anything to evade it" at this janos seemd to wake up and just lowerd the crossbow and fired it into the ground and dropped it leaving.
And in the end after everything Eimar did not want to hurt Alianna anymore so he hugged her as she hugged him both shedding tears at this point he wiped her tears away from her beautiful face he smiled at her and spoke in Eldarin.

“I will always love you Alianna and be there for you whenever you need me in all our lifetime we have left together and the next” he kissed her cheek softly as he pulled out a beautiful carving of her only half finished and handed it to Alianna as he looked into her eyes.

“So that you will always have something from me beautiful” and with that Eimar pulled up his hood over his head and turned walking out of the manor threw its gate tears flowing freely from him as he sacrificed him every being a part of her life so that he will never bring harm to her again though he swore never to love no other or be with no other the rest of his long life.

Eimar blinked away the tears lightly in his eyes as Tybalt and the emporer and a ounger lass snapped him out of it as he tucked away the necklace lightly smilign softly as he hid the pian.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
RELATIONS:
Loves and thinks is dead: Alasdar/Zoey the annoying kids.

Loves:

Sel:The young silver Elf who dosnt speak to much she reminded him with her shyness of Elizabeth. And followed her back to the orphanage where he held her and rocked her to sleep. Seeing the lone young elf reminds him of himself growing up in life and has chosen to adopt her as his own.

how he feels for Lizzy.
Elizabeth his ex fiance:Only Woman he has every fallen in love with she stole his heart so completely and still holds it. He has only proposed to her in life and swore a vow to love no other woman in his life except her. He recently found out she was alive and has a daughter.He was very gladdened that she has the family she so wanted in life.Having seen her again in life and seeing that she still is well and happy and alive.Though her reaction to him being alive caused him some pain.As he told Rebecca when her returned back north "she will always hold my heart and soul and no other will i love as fiercely as her.Though i could grow to care for another they will have to know my heart belongs to another in life.

Trusted:

Rebecca Ursae: He felt a pang of sympathy to the young red headed woman who was trying os hard and yet it seemed she had angered all the right people. Gifting her a golden tiara with emeralds set into it. He has grown to be protective of her especially after finding out Elizabeth had helped to raise her in her youth.Unknown to him she carries his unborn children

Dayter:Grew to know him fairly well and would trust his bow over all others in a fight.

Freya:The young Jarl he swore his services to he trusts her above all others and would do anything she bid in his service to her.His oaths he takes seriously to her and her house and would do anything to protect her and her holdings.

Befriended:

Liked:

Vevila:A kind young elven woman who helped him bind his wounds after popping a few of the stitches got popped.Learning she is a young priestess of Shalherana just like his mother was.Seeing the kindness in her and he caring Eimar respects her immensely especially since shes a priestess of his mothers faith.He hopes that her and Lilsig go far in life and the goddess bless's them in their life and all that they go about doing.

Lil Sig:He respects lil sig seeing the young boy as kind and level headed that his father is not. he respects the young man for his kindness and constant trying to excuse his father's actions in life. He also see's him and Vevila a very kind and romantic couple that will go far in life and only wishes them the best in life. He hopes that his father does not impart any of his cruelty into him and do things

Wulfe: One of the first Elves he has met since he has been back curiosity of where his kind had dispersed.He grew to like her more that night in azure port while held sel. He saw a side of her full of softness,kindness and passion though after their hunt together he's no longer sure he sense there is something more to the eye of this bear she speaks of.

Sheila:He recalls the young girl who ran about riddle port causing many troubles and mischief.He see's the amazing kind young girl she has grown up to be and only wishes her the best in life.

Rex Lonmar:He holds deep respect for the man and always addresses him as Me Lord.
Mairin

Neutral: n/a

Unsure of:

Wary of:

Tybalt: Eimar sees a very young human version of himself reflected in Tybalt from the love of Archery to the codes that the two hold. He sees him as a much more brash and childish individual at times, He respects him mostly out of the fact he learned that he is Elizbeths Half Brother and him beng family to her EImar would not hurt tybalt at all in life lest it brought her pain.

Fritz,Dayter

Afraid of: n/a

Disliked:
Nwalme

Scardrac

Hated:

n/a

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Eimar as bent over working with several other people of the village as he laid down the masonry taking direction from the lead villager on the project. He heard footsteps approach.He stood up brushing himself off seeing Lady Rebecca as he smiled the two spoke at length untill she mentioned about her mother listing off those in her life that had raised her . Elizabeth Arretz he recoiled slightly as he grow pale his forest green eye shimmering as she said it Rebecca noticedthis and asked what was wrong.

He explained to her so she hugged him and told him to go and find lizzy he conceded the point and thanked her before heading back south.He eventualy came back tot he crossroads walking into the courtyard of the inn there he spotted tybalt talking to the bear. He walked over marching as he gribbed tybalts houlder spinning him aroudn roughly.Before he gripped him by the front of his shirt and lifted him up level to his eyes.

"Where is your sister Elizabeth "He growled out narrowing his eyes betraying a fierceness and anger towards him Tybalt quickly started spitting out various places before saying didnt know ina matter of seconds. Eimar chuckled and set him down lightly brushing him off.

"I was only messing with you tybalt I wouldn't harm you"He said after a bit the bear went and sat down near the fire and EImar followed sitting across from him outside. He offered the bear some Norvag mead which he turned down before he heard a voice like angel silk floating across the courtyard addressing the bear.He could tell that voice even after so long. He stood up and walked across the courtyard swiftly his braided hair swaying as he picked up the maiden in his arms twirling her around in a circle before setting her down. His green eyes misting as he met hers his eyes ablaze with a soft fierce love as it settled upon thsoe beautiful green eyes that could calm his soul like a rolling field.The mere of his touch upon her set a fire along his skin tingling threw him Elizebeth the woman he loved so fiercely and so passionately and he still did holding true to his vow.

"Elizabeth by the gods you look more beautiful than Sallana herself and so radiant than i remember" He spoke with a softness and passion that still lingered inside of him to this day. As he bent down slowly to kiss her he was suddenly pulled back by the bear who threatend him.

"Go ahead i do not care Eli is worth any pain" And as soon as he finished the words he saw a climps of a plate hand right before it crashed into his jaw shattering hte lower left back side of it.EImar stumbled in pain as ELi still in shock of EImars appearance stepped back.

"we were engaged sir"Eimar spoke threw a daze of pain to which the bear apolgized to him Eli and him spoke little after that as more poepel showed up and gathered. Before he left Eimar slipped a Blue Orchad into her hand along with a small box and a letter kissing her cheek lightly as he spoke toher.

"It was turely good seeing you again Eli I am glad you are safe and sound and done well"he smiled before walkign away.

Inside the small velvet linedbox lay a figuring of a horse and several fowls standing in a plain. made of procelin.Below it made of jade is a small necklace witha horse hangin form it*‏

The letter when opened would whaft up smelling like wilfflowers form tuaradel and in neat flowing green writing in evlish read. "I am sorry for leaving like i did and when i did. I felt it was the best for the both of us at the time. I am glad that you have a daughter and have found love agian it is all i have ever wanted for you.I jsut adopted a small silver elf named Sel myself she remind me of you in her shyness and i hope i raise her well.I write this jsut in case i cant find you and wanted you to know I am still alive and wel. Whatever you do to me for being gone i more than deserve. Jsut know you will always be the one to truly hold my heart and soul till the end of time. Sicnerly Eimar Chisholm‏

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Eimar slung his leg over his horse as he freed his other foot form the stirrup and slid from saddle back with a practiced ease he smiled gently as he patted Amaketh's beautiful white coat as he ran his fingers gently threw her mane. She shook her head neighing softly as Eimar felt a faint smile play across his lips.

"Aye girl we worked hard today and you do deserve a break"*he said to her softly like a lover as he took the reigns and wrapped them around the pommel of the saddle before gently patting her flank. Amaketh trotted lightly over to the lake shore and bent her head to take a drink of the cool crisp northern water.

Eimar sat down gazing across the lake at Storm Hold watching the coming and going of the cities trade and people. He had spent most the morn and afternoon out here having set up sever elevated and ground level archery butts to practice. He drew his attention down to the bow in his hand.

ThaCael was in his grip his Kestrel horse bow his father had given him when he could first start drawing a bow.The small recurve bow had a draw weight of roughly fifty pounds and yet had all the power of its long bow brethren.Its name translated into the human tongue meant Vigil Archer.

He smiled as his fingers played over the scene of wild horse's running along a river carved into the bow for decoration. This bow is what inspired him to archery, horse back riding and Bowery the three major joys in his life that he loved. He rubbed his jaw still more sore than anything since Sif had broken it.

Eimar sighed as he got up and walked over sliding his bow over one shoulder as he made his way to the first archery but.It was filled with over four dozen arrows both front and back as he would twist in his seat to fire at the targets from behind as he rode away.As he began to retrieve the arrows he ignored the pain as he began into a soft song. The air was filled of Norvag song with a lull of Elvish touched upon it from when his mother sang to him.

"Oh Avanor Oh Avanor, you call to me from icy waters to boundless peaks you speak to me from lands a bounty full of game,to the halls and hearth of fire's Oh Avanor Oh Avanor you call to me your ice runs threw my veins abound. You warm my heart with your beauty we norvag's hearts set alight. Oh Avanor Oh avanor you always call me home from across the boundless seas and lands far away.Our hearts beat restless and untamed till we come home to you.For no land could ever claim us Oh Avanor Oh Avanor I come home to you from across the icy seas back to your sweet embrace. My fiery heart finally quenched by your icy touch.Oh Avanor Oh Avanor you shall always be our home and sweet embrace."He finished trailing off smiling softly. He truly felt at peace and his soul whole again as he looked back out over at Storm Hold and knew he would do anything for these lands.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
confession if no one has caught it yet who I drew Eimars inspiration from which intrestengly enough his love life kinda folded out the exact smae way for him with the betrayal of the lord and giving up the woman he lvoed except for the dying end bit XD

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Massive update done on main profile re added alot fo the pictures that was missing fixed a few things updated goals and such.As soon as mitch finishes his profile pic i will post a update on that as well for his picture.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
a tone to set how he feels about his children sel,

Eimar came down the steps of the inn his back still aching having just had the bandages re done and the cut checked for infection he saw Rebecca walk towards him from the house he looked down at her smiling warmly.

"Hello Rebecca how did you sleep last night?"He said warmly she looked up at him smiling with a worried expression up at him.

"I slept very well"Her tone and looks conveying worry Eimar raised his brow lightly before replying stopping where he was at across from her.

"What is wrong Rebecca?"He asked in a light tone his forest green eyes softening with worry she took a moment before sepaking quietly.

"I think i might be pregnant"She said as she looked him.

"Your pregnant?"he asked as he spoke slowly shocked at the sudden words she spoke to him Rebecca nodded.

"Aye I am two weeks late"she replied Eimar stood their looking at him as he ran his fingers threw his raven black braided hair letting out a slow breath.

"I'm going to be a father"He said as she nodded to him as he suddenly broke into a wide smile and took several steps forward picking her up in his arms ignoring the pain in his back as he spun her around laughing lightly before he set her down lightly.

"Your happy that your going to be one?"She asked him her green hues looking up to him questioningly Eimar only beamed back at her as he spoke.

"Aye I am these are my first kids along with Sel im very proud and happy to be a father,we must go to Thiil and have priestess Vevila Bless them in Shalerana's name."*he said quickly taking her hand she smiled and followed him as they went to Thiil where they met the priestess who took them to the cathedral and preformed the blessing on the two unborn children.

"Thank you priestess I will build a grand temple in Shalerana's name for this it will be a beacon for all,and hopefully i can get you a Eldain tree for your temple as well"Eimar spoke as the grand temple took shape in his mind to glorify Shalerana name and principles in all things happy as he had ever been in his life since lizzy.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Eimar sat upon the newly constructed battlements high above the small town of Praelidium.His cloak pulled around him tight as he sat with his back against one of the merlons.His green eyes slowly looked out around the mountain as the cool northern wind.As he sat there he mulled over his life taking it all in,where he had been and what he had done and how he had come here in life. As he did so a sentry walked up on his rounds and stopped spying him there as the signal fire played against his features.

“My Lord are you alright it is late and cold out?” The sentry said coming to a stop his setting his square shield down in front of him as he looked on.Eimar smiled softly as he looked down at the large fire down in the town below.

“Cold nay young lad this is merely a summer breeze we Norvag never grow cold the ice runs through our veins and our hearts are warmed like a hearth at its touch,And don't call me Sir or Lord I am none of those things”*he looks back at the man.

“Of course umm Eimar Sir”*the guard stumbled lightly Eimar laughed lightly and motioned for the guard to sit.

“Tell me lad do you know why the north is so different than those of the south.” He asked lightly the guard merely shook his head back and forth as he sat down next to Eimar listening. “Those of the south have such anger in them it burns brighter than dragons fire,ove small minor issues of life Money,wealth,power an imagined slight to some honor. But what are those things in our life they all fade money corrodes and melts, power it comes and goes like and ever fading tide and corrupts those who strive for it immensely.”He pauses looking up at the moon as its rays trickled down caressing the pair with its touch.

“What we truly are measured by are the lives we lead our touch upon those we encounter and how we impact them.But more truly it is the world we leave behind for our children.I won't lie I am not perfect I once gave into all these vices for a woman as i wanted nothing else but the best for her.I was young and foolish and rash in all things I did but time time tempers all hearts.” Eimar spoke softly to the guard who listened he raised his head.

“And what changed for you My Lord to make you come this way.”The guard as politely and curiously as he took out a small piece of bread and cheese and began to eat.Eimar smiled softly as he played with a pendant of a horse at his neck.

“I have been in this world for thirty of my races years now I started out ignorant in most things i couldn't even read and write in common tongue.Even to this day I make many mistakes when writing it as I grew up learning Elvish in all things.But then I met Baron Kyro and came into the service of the bloody coin. There i protected twins who were like my own I raised them as such,and met a beautiful woman who I still hold dear and love fiercely.”EImar paused pulling out a small flask before taking a sip from it gingerly.

“Then one day the young girl of the twins vanished we could not find her for the life of us.I trained her to well i think and she made use of what skills i had taught and ran away her brother couldn't handle it and his young mind broke.Than I gave up the woman I loved so she could be happy in life.Leaving back to Avalorn to watch over its people and lands in silence and alone for a long time. Never truly abandoning the oaths I swore to the Jarl I was always close but protected the lands to give my time to reflect on my heartbreak.”He paused offering his flask to the guard who took it nodding in appreciation taking a sip before handing it back.

“Than what happened next obviously you have come back to the world My lord”He said lightly.Eimar smiled chuckling lightly as he took the flask and sipped from it gingerly and lightly.

“Well I came back when I felt I had healed enough to return to service to the Jarl, Then I met your Baroness and now I am to have children. Me a father i would of never thought so to two beautiful Norvag babies, and a Wood Elven daughter who is just as precious and Kyna a wild one in her own right.These are the children I have to strive for a better world for to leave behind something better than what I have lived in.This is what we have to give our children love,caring,guidance, and a world that we would want them to be in.”Eimar paused pursing his lips as he motions down to the town.

“There is a reason why i choose our home to continue to lie down in the village for you all are family to me and my fiance.It’s why the keep is being made for defending you all foirst and housing you all.Before the rest is even considered.As well why we are keeping in service to the Jarl if she accepts to become a Vassalage under her,and why I will be ensuring that we will take no part in Rhett family line of succession.We will make it clear we have no such lofty goals as such besides ensuring the safety of our people, the Jarl and her family and all of Avalorn”He waved a hand as he stood up brushing himself off of some snow on his pants.

“Excuse me I ramble have a good night on guard duty young Thanor may the guardians watch over you and your family” Eimar bid goodbye to the stunned young man shocked he knew his name

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Eimar sat relaxing the twins in his arms as he read a book.He loooked over them both smiling.both had dark thick raven hair showing,as well as the start of freckles each had brilliant green eyes as well.He slowly looked up seeing Rebecca asleep on the bed as he spoke softly and gently.

"You loved me when you knew my heart belonged to another,you cared for me threw my foolishness, and you gave me four brilliant children into my life.Every woman deserves someone to call their own and call them beautiful.I will love you till your gone into this world andi to meet you in the next Rebecca this I promise."he smiled contently at the amazing family he had.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
And a triangular bodkin arrow used for fighting that can penetrate both mail and plate at both short and long ranges
Just wanted to say, this is inaccurate. Bodkins were made only for piercing chainmail. They were thin and pointed for getting in between links of chain. No bodkin at any range can pierce plate. The most a strong man with a warbow could do is scratch plate. The average archer could do nothing.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Just wanted to say, this is inaccurate. Bodkins were made only for piercing chainmail. They were thin and pointed for getting in between links of chain. No bodkin at any range can pierce plate. The most a strong man with a warbow could do is scratch plate. The average archer could do nothing.
^ This except with a 200lb warbow with a longbow and large arrows they could pierce the back of the knee

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Keep the debates of my profile if you want to correct anything inbox me don't post it here I do not like the clutter that it sparks.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
What did I say please keep off the debats form my character profile I dont want to see this junk when i come home form work.