Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Evacuate the Sorrows

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I'm assuming the EULA change is due to Microderp buying Mojang out...

But new Sorrows! Eeee!

dogbew

Lord of Altera
I'm assuming the EULA change is due to Microderp buying Mojang out...

But new Sorrows! Eeee!
Not true, actually. The EULA wasn't ever changed, it was merely clarified by the developers about a month before anything was heard about the Microsoft buyout.

It was most likely emphasized on purpose, as was the uuid implementation. These types of features made the product more marketable.

Also sorrows reset yay!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
It was most likely emphasized on purpose, as was the uuid implementation. These types of features made the product more marketable.

Also sorrows reset yay!
I found your cow farm the other day whilst exploring. So. Many. Moos.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The thing that excites me most about this? Cows. I had a plethora of cows for my steak consumption needs. And then I derped and let a creeper blow up ALL BUT ONE. And I had zero desire to lead the nearest cow 600 blocks to my chunk to start it back up.

Niah's secretly an obsessed dairy farmer.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Pfft I still find unexplored caves without any naughtytricks. I had 3 diamond veins in one yesterday... All within a few minutes of each other.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Could we please avoid implying that xray is acceptable? I like catching xrayers yes, but I also don't like the idea that we'd lose a player because they used xray

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I have never ised X-ray and I am not quite sure how it works, but I know from being admin in the past, how to catch people doing it. :D