Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Evacuate the Sorrows

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
IM BLOODY ICESKATING ON A GLACIER!!! @u@ THESE SORROWS ARE AMAZING

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I feel like I need to RP there instead of aggressively strip it of beautiful resources.
I honestly am so much more impressed with all the amazing trees, mountain streams, and just the general attention to detail then I am with the rp world. I am really feeling like we need more different kinds of trees especially now.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Though maybe we can put up some cons?

so far, has been half an hour
-No mobs, at all. Only a serial killer named @Tempy_
-A world border that prevents us/or maybe just me to enter the real good zone with trees
-Few ores, I mined for a while and only found 8 coal

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I'm just going to sit over here in the Main world of the RP server, thank you have a nice day myes.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I told Sal they should keep it for the next map after the next Exodus. It's just... beautiful. I rode around for ages last night exploring and testing for her, man. It's breathtaking. XD

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Though maybe we can put up some cons?

so far, has been half an hour
-No mobs, at all. Only a serial killer named @Tempy_
-A world border that prevents us/or maybe just me to enter the real good zone with trees
-Few ores, I mined for a while and only found 8 coal
Ohgeez D: that's my bad, I didn't think to even check if animals/mobs were spawning.

Since the world is so lacking in resources, I'll expand the border to make up for it-

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Ohgeez D: that's my bad, I didn't think to even check if animals/mobs were spawning.

Since the world is so lacking in resources, I'll expand the border to make up for it-
You're amzing Sally, thank you ^-^

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
What is the current state of the Sorrows? Is it the way it used to be or do we have random spawn points with no possibility to claim chunks?

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
What is the current state of the Sorrows? Is it the way it used to be or do we have random spawn points with no possibility to claim chunks?
There's one spawn point, a boat on the edge of the coastline. There's no claiming chunks with a smaller Sorrows that is reset more often. (Every few months) So storing things out there is at your own risk!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Really glad I found that unexplored mine full of diamond and decided to mine it all out today and not wait. Still looking forward to it. Mayhap we get desert or clay biomes this time around. :D