Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite videogame villain?

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
It's a great game, but I always tried toi be the jerk in game, I never could keep that up
Yeah, same here. My first gameplay was plain evil, then good.I enjoyed being evil the most.

One annoying thing of the game is that the decisions are so obivous yet he still thinks out loud and explains everything >.>

Valcust

Lord of Altera
And so, there he was.
The man who betrayed your own father, the one who had stricken him down in cold blood, leaving you an orphan.
Even now, in his old age, he taunts you endlessly. His evil, wrinkled face snarls at you through the video feed, and all you can feel is rage.
Anger does not do your state of mind justice.
He is better prepared than you are.
His weapons far more advanced.
His team mates, trained endlessly to expertise.
Though with the final pull of the trigger, and the ensuing fireball colliding to the earth below, you find a certain freedom envelope you.
Yet your journey is not complete.
No, you are not yet safe, not in the least.
Even after such adversity you venture fourth, to find the mastermind of your fathers murder.
His very form lumbers over you as a giant, though as the layers come down, it's all discovered to be a ruse.
The man is now nothing more but a gelatinous blob of what he used to be.
A simple entity of the evil man which once was, now burnt to a crisp within his own labyrinth of a base.
Your journey is over. Your father is avenged, and you could honestly sit by and watch your own demise, happy.
Yet something draws you out.
You can't be sure, but a voice calls out to you, and tells you that this is not where you die.
You swear you can see him, barely a hallway's length ahead of you.
You chase after him, hoping to know him once more.
To tell him of how you've grown, of how you've become the best pilot in the fleet through sheer will.
Yet, on the other side of the labyrinth, you're met with silence.
An odd, peaceful silence.
Your friends ask you what's the matter.
And now, in the abyss of space, you look out, knowing that your fight is over.
That you've won.

...So, basically, any enemy from STEEAR FAWKS. YEEAAH.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I Have To Say the Diadect, From Halo 4, I Mean, He is So Dangerous Sounding, But Really, he is a Cute Little Bunny at Heart, and In the End *Spoil Spoil Spoil Spoil Spoil* And Thats Why he is the Best. :p