Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Festival of Embers

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Midsummer’s day plays host to the Festival of Embers - “Eldreval”, in which much dancing and laughter graces the towns and cities, with food, fairs and fanciful things flitting through markets and halls like wildfire. Much mead will flow, to be sure, but - more than anything - it is a day in which sorrows may be forgotten, before the summer days begin to wane once more, to bring them back into darkness.” - Taken from the Norvagen Lore

Come one, come all! Join in the merry Festival of Embers, from the music to the drinking games and endless supplies of ale! Celebrate the summer and enjoy the warmth given. A large bonfire will be burning and hordes of meats and other foods widely available to be eaten, as well as a open stage for musicians and singers alike to use! Join in a horn.. or many (We don’t judge!) and celebrate the summer before the winter soon moves back into the air…

Date: July 31st

Time: 3:00 MST Time

Location: Myrneth, on the east coast on top of the hill, follow the thick smoke and it will bring you to the grounds.

Event Type: Public

+ How to get there! +
You, yes you, you wish to attend this event but have not a clue how to get to Myrneth or to the grounds where all the fun will be had? Well Sir/M'am.. luckily I am a expert in locating grounds and can help you out!
+ Via Dockmaster; +
1) First step, go to the dockmaster in any settlement and teleport via dockmaster to Myrneth.
2) Step off the Longship and make a left, following the side of the warehouse until you you reach a turn, you would also notice the river, take the steps down and cross the river near the Stormhold ferry, you will see the grounds on the hill atop and across the river.
3) Relax, have a ale and tune in for fun!

+ Via Stormhold +
1) Step onto the ferry near the gate of Stormhold, it will teleport you to Myrneth.
2) Step off the ferry in Myrneth, you will be facing the lower district, do a 180 and you will see across the river, cross it and the grounds are ontop of the hill.
3) Relax, have a ale and prepare for fun to be had!

+ RSVP +
+ William Eldsvart (@Paintballz )
+ Paige Haddock (@Princess Wizard Laura )
+ Fjorleif Wilstrom (@Cukie1 )
+ Halendar (@Halendar )... Maybe
+ Ced (@Ced )
+ Ciara (@BrianAT16 )
+ Jaxon (@Michcat ) Depeneding on Eyes of Silas and that he is not killed by whales or walruses.
+ Jackson (@Chico_genre )
+Alayna Percel (@Alyssa )

+ COUNTDOWN +
http://itsalmo.st/#festivalofembers

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+ Added a selection on how to get to the festival grounds from a Dockmaster and from Stormhold!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+ Final product of our beautiful festival grounds! +

(Thanks to @Cukie1 for helping build!)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+Added a RSVP for my own knowledge, you do not need to RSVP nor is it a RP thing, I simply want to know who ( Roughly ) plans on attending c:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Hal will go if he isn't busy the day of the event... chances are he will be sadly. However if you still need anything I'd happily lend a hand, but I'm guessing you have everything set and ready to go.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Paige will be there! Perhaps playing the music things, yesyes?
Fjorleif is going.
Hal will go if he isn't busy the day of the event... chances are he will be sadly. However if you still need anything I'd happily lend a hand, but I'm guessing you have everything set and ready to go.
I'll be there if I'm free :D
I'll try my best to attend as Ciaria, looks fun.~ :D
All Added~

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
If Jaxon makes it back from sailing misadventures in time, he'll definitely be about!