Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Festival of Embers

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Due to information I have just received from my mother, she requires my help in setting up for a festival about an hour away starting at 3:30... So I'm probably not gonna make it to the festival of embers :(

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Due to information I have just received from my mother, she requires my help in setting up for a festival about an hour away starting at 3:30... So I'm probably not gonna make it to the festival of embers :(
Damn that sucks, but I'm sure we will have future events you can attend! c:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Ooh, then I might be able to arrive late, errr I mean uhh, *ahem* since Roy gets seasick he'll be taking a horse there so he might be a bit late.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'm hoping I can make it, but I'm at my grandparents' and they haven't got much internet - 8GB. How much internet does Minecraft use up over the course of, say, 3 hours? I don't want to go overboard and leave my grandparents with a hefty bill.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm hoping I can make it, but I'm at my grandparents' and they haven't got much internet - 8GB. How much internet does Minecraft use up over the course of, say, 3 hours? I don't want to go overboard and leave my grandparents with a hefty bill.
Um.. I have no clue, I'm not much with tech...

ON OTHER NOTE, 20 MINUTES EVERYONE!

Halendar

Lord of Altera
I can't make it :(. Hal is not in a position in RP to travel to Myrneth, and my alt account isn't ready yet. Definitely gonna make it to the next event you have though :D