Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Festival of Embers

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
If it lasts long enough, I may be able to get Griselda in for some last minute drinks- Otherwise, sounds fun, so enjoy!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
If it lasts long enough, I may be able to get Griselda in for some last minute drinks- Otherwise, sounds fun, so enjoy!
Good to hear! It doesn't really have a 'End Time' as its more of a glathering then a planned out event. I should also post a converter for my timezone.. Its very very early for North America!

Fingers Crossed, Solus!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Worse title ever.

A unique feeling was in the air of the Port-Town of Myrneth, for once it seemed people were finding an excuse to not work, but instead find something to make time pass quicker, such as napping or resting, some hearty folk already started pre-drinking in excitement for what was to come. Many gathered between the empty market stalls and by the Salty Maid, and the Longhouse likely to the disapproval of the Jarl as well as Alva and her daughter Eira, who care for the Longhouse.

Yet some still worked, The Overseer of Myrneth and the various brewers within the city, rolling great barrels through the housing and then facing the issue of getting the barrels onto the ferry to cross the river; Settling on borrowing the longship Lofgren and Aegir to take large barrels and slabs of meat across the bay. Some spoke of a supply of fireworks coming from the south as well as ale and large sums of drinking horns, puzzling the sailors that came with actual trade goods.

The town grew very busy as people from all settlements of Avanor and the land of Altera came flooding in. From the southern Norv’s of the Motto, to the central people of the walled capital of Stormhold. Yet, the worse was to come as many horns would be had, and fights unavoidable, this was the Festival of Embers starting to coming alive..

THIS IS TOMORROW LADIES AND GENTS!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*Hears that drinks will be provided* ...
huehuehueuhuehuehuehuehuehuehue i believe i might attend this event...if there's no formal stuff involved that is.