Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Fundraiser] New Map! 1570/1100

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Wouldn't it technically breach EULA? Considering the purpose of the server.. I dunno, I never really read that thoroughly.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Wouldn't it technically breach EULA? Considering the purpose of the server.. I dunno, I never really read that thoroughly.
EULA is just donating for perks that give an in game advantage over other game players. IC features don't count, but things like currency, fly, passive effects, stuff like that do count.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
I was just thinking about that. It doesn't necessary give a benefit to like the mechanics of the actual gameplay, but considering the purpose of our server is roleplaying and that's what people are mostly doing it... Might? I dunno, something to think about.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
To add to my former post, I'd presume it'd fall under the category of cosmetic, since of it not actually having an in game script or plugin backing it.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I don't think selling IC magic OOCly will ever happen, so not much use in keeping the debate going, I imagine.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Staff stance: HW is never going P2W, which includes raffles to get magic powers (also that's a whole mess of the OOC/IC divide)

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I have not heard of this until now, and I have to say that I am extremely neutral about the subject. But I guess since its raised so much money I'll have to be dragged along *sighs about the prospect of making that god damn bridge again*

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I have not heard of this until now, and I have to say that I am extremely neutral about the subject. But I guess since its raised so much money I'll have to be dragged along *sighs about the prospect of making that god damn bridge again*
I know right. That windmill was a pain in my ass. So much jumping...so much dying.

The staff are officially closing the fundraiser. We raised a total of $1298 new funds. Combined with the $272 pledged by the server, the total is $1570! We hit $1100 total in SEVEN HOURS. You guys are absolutely amazing. We cannot thank you enough for the support you guys showed for this. We're going to honor the global rewards promised (which will like kick off in May), and we're gonna do an in game (ooc) celebration!

Just because we're closing the fundraiser doesn't mean you can't continue to contribute to the server. We just won't count it toward the fundraiser total. You guys raised a bit over our target, which gives us a bit more cushion on our monthly server rent. Again, this is absolutely amazing. You guys rock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Massive, massive thanks to everyone who's contributed. I'll admit, I thought it'd be a serious struggle getting it within a week, but never could I have imagined a day. It gave me a real boost, honestly. I was reminded how close knit and close the community can be when it needs to.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
with that double cobble price, I'd like everyone to know I am a dwarf willing to help you dig out your basements!

The following global rewards went into effect today:

• new voting milestones
  • 50 emeralds per vote for 1 month
  • double cobble price for 1 month
The more ores one will be done on the next sorrows reset, which isn't due for a while.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Double cobble price... so what's the value per chest then...?
The following global rewards went into effect today:

• new voting milestones
  • 50 emeralds per vote for 1 month
  • double cobble price for 1 month
The more ores one will be done on the next sorrows reset, which isn't due for a while.
It's on! I knew storing all the cobble would work out one day...

Attachments