Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Fundraiser] New Map! 1570/1100

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Man I need to learn to make Minecraft maps. A hundred hours for a thousand dollars? I spent over a year, nearly two writing a novel and have made... 30 dollars in two years.

Also, are you guys planning on the new magic coming active with the new map? Coz to me, that just makes sense!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Man I need to learn to make Minecraft maps. A hundred hours for a thousand dollars? I spent over a year, nearly two writing a novel and have made... 30 dollars in two years.

Also, are you guys planning on the new magic coming active with the new map? Coz to me, that just makes sense!
Yep, $1000/100hr is under minimum wage here.

_Jaylor_

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay but seriously that 40-60% tax thing though did we ever figure that out or did we just forget

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Okay but seriously that 40-60% tax thing though did we ever figure that out or did we just forget
it's not taxing the server and making it so that they're only getting 60-40% of what we're donating. It's taxing whoever's getting the money due to it being a source of income, the tax day on April 15th? That's what everyone's talking about

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
but isn't the income of all these children and young adults already taxed before donation
Everything is taxed, hell this reply probally is even taxed

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
the only things certain about life are death taxes and that eventually everything is compared to the nazis; they taxed stuff
donaldtrumpwantstoreducetaxesforthepoorandincreasethemfortherichvotedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
donaldtrumpwantstoreducetaxesforthepoorandincreasethemfortherichvotedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016votedonaldtrump2016
Geez, you're making his third eventuality too easy.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
You guys should do a raffle. 5 bucks to get in and a random winner receives magical ability, to enter you'd have to have a recommendation though

Last edited: