Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Fundraiser] New Map! 1570/1100

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I think the one who inherited BoulderPaul's money is, but I have nothing to complain about in that area...

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I think the one who inherited BoulderPaul's money is, but I have nothing to complain about in that area...
You're the second richest guy on the server, right bellow Mairin

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Those were not really good old days in that aspect.
I think none of the admins who spawned in money and items back in "ye olde days" are even here anymore. They were "taken care of" or left...

I actually sold the old HR to the server for use in a big event for 2 million radiants. The rest was mined and sold by the members of our (then quite large) house when it was still really easy to make money. I think we even made more than a million radiants in one day once... A. very. long. day...

Boulder made even more money than us back then, but he mined all of it by himself, alone. He's crazy like that.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Boulderpaul and I could both earn appx 100k radiants per hour mining in the old hollows. I have no doubts in my mind the entirety of his wealth was earned in such a fashion, and by playing the diamond trade, which I felt was fine to give him uncontested.

I will always speak up in his defense of people ragging on his name. He was the very first person I did anything with on HW and I look back on our competitve economics-ing very fondly.

Boulderpaul and I could both earn appx 100k radiants per hour mining in the old hollows. I have no doubts in my mind the entirety of his wealth was earned in such a fashion, and by playing the diamond trade, which I felt was fine to give him uncontested.

I will always speak up in his defense of people ragging on his name. He was the very first person I did anything with on HW and I look back on our competitve economics-ing very fondly.
Didn't know him all that well, but he seemed like a nice guy and his resource pack was super cool.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel

Yes, those were fun times! Battles were fought in the diamond market, cartels formed and dissolved. While playing I always had the trading Web ui open on one of my secondary screens. If you are still lurking here, @Boulder Paul, we miss you! ;)

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Yes, those were fun times! Battles were fought in the diamond market, cartels formed and dissolved. While playing I always had the trading Web ui open on one of my secondary screens. If you are still lurking here, @Boulder Paul, we miss you! ;)
Boulderpaul

There we go.