Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Of Crowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'd assume the green-lit name when you look up /noble house oc

Though that does seem a bit strict. Also, when will activity be counted? at the end of the event?

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
There's one that show people currently online, but the other has a listing of the last time each member has been online. if it's more than I think a week or so the name is red, if they've been on somewhat recently it shows up green.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
This sounds like fun.

I could probably afford the entrance fee easily solo. The thought of running around these events as an utter wildcard that does not care about winning in the slightest sounds hilarious to me.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
This sounds like fun.

I could probably afford the entrance fee easily solo. The thought of running around these events as an utter wildcard that does not care about winning in the slightest sounds hilarious to me.
Agreed! *follows Nael*

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Wait, so we can't have organizations backstabbing potential kings/queens of houses to gain the throne? What the heck? Where's the fun in that?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I understand that money is often necessary for becoming king/queen, but I think that such a high entry price is alienating many of your possible contenders.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
I understand that money is often necessary for becoming king/queen, but I think that such a high entry price is alienating many of your possible contenders.
agreed with this. Even though I don't own my own house (part of Lonmar), many of the smaller houses would revel in the chance to gain the crown, plus would add more contenders and make the events larger. I mean, what's the point of just having two or three contend for the crown when there are several more houses who could equally claim?

Also, I think there should be lineage inheritance. Like, the king has a son/daughter, passes the title to him/her when he dies in RP, to help secure the family line. This would strongly encourage the promotion of RP assassinations, underhanded dealings, betrayal, etc. It would increase RP considerably, I think.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
And soon we see Naelwyn running around with hacked gear. All enchantments with the number of X.

Seems legit, one man army. Yes....
Psh. Like I need that.

I used to be an arms merchant to the old bandit groups in the SW. I used my mcmmo repair skills to fix up old PvP gear I bought at rock bottom prices.

I've got all sorts of goodies I could go dig out of the 'Fun time' chest.

Odds are I could probably arm and equip a full squad completely at random with max-tier equipment and have oodles of fun.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Psh. Like I need that.

I used to be an arms merchant to the old bandit groups in the SW. I used my mcmmo repair skills to fix up old PvP gear I bought at rock bottom prices.

Yeah, You'll rather relax with Unbreaking X and a wooden sword. Good additute, though!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Besides, the best thing for fun being a wildcard in PvP isn't OP gear, it's invisibility+speed 2 potions, a quality bow, and a willingness to fire into pre-existing fights to pick off priority targets.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Psh. Like I need that.

Odds are I could probably arm and equip a full squad completely at random with max-tier equipment and have oodles of fun.
Can I join the squad? *wants to be King's advisor*

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Instead of making people pay to enter the GoC, why not allow mad kings to make random taxes? That sounds like fun, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.