Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Geopolitics, Claims, and Lore

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
And all Venezia want's is that region we;ve been saying we want for a bit now lol...that and maybe the land around the openings out of the sea for it lol

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
No claims mate, they're all void. The staff are trying to combat the unfair system of first come first serve via application, I believe. Best wait a bit though.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
No claims mate, they're all void. The staff are trying to combat the unfair system of first come first serve via application, I believe. Best wait a bit though.
Remember, they weren't fixed claims, just declarations of where people ideally wanted to be. The system was working well and we had a good picture of how things were going to fit together. People were changing location so they could be closer to their allies and further from their enemies. It's all about OOC cooperation and negotiation and it was very nice to see it happening. For me, having players build the game together is what it's all about.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
It was all planned out and then Naelwyn decided he would change how it would be done.
Those maps and charts are now completely void, and only represent where people WANT to be, not where they WILL be.
I meant the one with certain parts colored in and then names in them

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Key Follows;
Deep Red=Lonmar
Blue=Cromarcky
Pink=Port Silver
Gold/Yellow=Arcturus
Light Grey=Dwarven
Bright Red=Earthspawn/Grief
Black=Corrupted Elves
Dark Green=Arduin
Purply thing=Venezia
Light Green=Tauredal/Forest elves

Attachments

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
Key Follows;
Deep Red=Lonmar
Blue=Cromarcky
Pink=Port Silver
Gold/Yellow=Arcturus
Light Grey=Dwarven
Bright Red=Earthspawn/Grief
Black=Corrupted Elves
Dark Green=Arduin
Purply thing=Venezia
Light Green=Tauredal/Forest elves
What if you dont want your town in the area marked for the kind your town falls under?