Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hamlet] Witches Brew - under construction

Wopet

Villager
Hello! Im in minecraft now. Btw, i updated my profile, did you want me to do something like that? Telling about my self? Well, there something..
Also, i do not know everything about Hollow World just yet.. But i hope i can "build" a cave for my self soon.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Alail, could you give me a list of mayors, assistants and citizens of Witches Brew for the Wiki?

LikeATurnip

Villager
*An oddly folded letter is placed in Alaila's mailbox. The corners are slightly worn and the words are not too legible*
Letter from Mr. Lenotion E. Turnipine:
Dear Ms. Alaila,

I wanted to thank you for the hospitality you've given me not too long ago. I am still wandering around Altera, but with closer inspection of your land I am interested in joining your town.

I also took some time in researching the history behind Witch's Brew, it is quite moving to see how the town was built by someone's sentiments. A place with plenty of space, a nice view and community seems to fit my nature. Conducting experiments and testing different architecture styles is important to me, I hope I can fit in with your town.

I can contribute to your construction needs with my research that has taught me how to gather resources efficiently and build unique structures. Do not get me wrong, if you believe I am an alchemist, please, allow me to make you think otherwise! Although alchemy is part of my studies, redstone, minerals, fauna and flora is just as important. Hopefully my talents will help your town prosper. Another thing that I would greatly appreciate is if you allow me to construct my own little quarters for my research. If an investment is needed I would gladly help as well.

Thank you once again, hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Lenotion E.T.

LikeATurnip

Villager
Sorry to bother, but it seems since the server got messed up a few days ago, it kicked me out of the town. I am not allowed to build or use anything in Witch's Brew. Can you re-add me soon please?

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
We need to be both online for me to invite you to town again.
Strangely enough, your chests are still there...

LikeATurnip

Villager
Yeah, the chests are there but i cannot open them or move them or anything. I'll try and be on at the same time as you then thanks!

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Dear Alaila,

I have just made it to your inn and have rented out the nether room. However, upon staying I feel as though I am more connected to this place than I had originally imagined. Something about the place speaks to me in a way I cannot put words to. I would like to seek a more permanent residence, and in return I would like to take on a job to earn my keep here.

Thank you for considering me as a resident, and I hope to begin working for you soon!

-Marcus "Pyrocide" Helix

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Sir, I'll gladly welcome you to Witches Brew.
I'll help you get settled there as soon as we meet each other face to face.
I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the inn!

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Dear Madam,

Greetings Madam Alaila, how have ye been fairing of late? I hear tale of a small village retreat, far in the country, surrounded by beautiful landscape and lush forests. I would like very much to settle in this beautiful place, and perhaps offer my skills as a jester to amuse guests who may wonder to this earthly paradise. Also it is amongst mine own wishes to rest peacefully in this place, so i write this letter to make but a simple request of setting up residency in your town, and offer my services however ye should deem fit.

Sincerely,
Akari.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Dear Madam,

Greetings Madam Alaila, how have ye been fairing of late? I hear tale of a small village retreat, far in the country, surrounded by beautiful landscape and lush forests. I would like very much to settle in this beautiful place, and perhaps offer my skills as a jester to amuse guests who may wonder to this earthly paradise. Also it is amongst mine own wishes to rest peacefully in this place, so i write this letter to make but a simple request of setting up residency in your town, and offer my services however ye should deem fit.

Sincerely,
Akari.
Woohoo! Awesome RP guy is coming to our town!

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Could i join Witches brew? Ive been moving from town to town looking at places but i think this is the place i want to stay permenently.
My (rp) name is Rastacain or Ras for short. My proffesion is woodelf but im great with mining and forgery of tools and weapons.
If there is a place spare i could make a tree forge:)
I hope for a posertive reply,
from Benijim.