Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowWorld in DayZ

Spark

Broken
Well a kind hacker spawned us guns, ammo, food, vehicles, including 3 helis, 1 which I failed to land :3

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
You really shouldn't bother with Balota's airfield. It's too close to the coast and unless you find a just reset server you won't find anything there.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
well you can always find some ammo and guns there =)

Best thing is to get someone to play with you from HW or you can be backstabbed!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
You really shouldn't bother with Balota's airfield. It's too close to the coast and unless you find a just reset server you won't find anything there.
The server I have found thatvno one goes on is ok there

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
The funny moment when jagster is geting morhpine from an ohter friendly player and i shoot that guy . =)

then we go in to the forest and find this !!!! An Facehug'er egg !!!! its true ! then the hackers come and blow jagster's car up when im runing to him then we panic and logg off :heart:

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I died in Zelenogorsk, Lee-Enfield in hand.

Respawned in Chernogorsk and desided to hit the town. The church now has no ammo and the two pubs I went to provided me with a watch, a box of matches, a new Lee-Enfield, two water bottles, FOOOOOD, and an ALICE pack which isnt big enough.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
No Hatchet? You're not a DayZ player then.
Anyway, the funny moment you defend a truck STUFFED with weapons to its limits and get shot in the head from about a mile D:

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
As I write this.
I'm on the Lingor server, pinned down Fob Eddie Air force base.
I have a near working helicopter, it just needs scrap metal and fuel.
I'm under heavy fire.
Send backup

Note: too late