Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Holy City] Harlaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
My taxes are ridiculous, and by the way almost all my residents donated me large amounts of money kind-heartily because they want our city to grow. 1000 a week, thats nothing.

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
profile name: Satouroes
Rp name: Satouroes
what would you like to do in the holy city?: Serve the crusade and help with construction

Tunika04

I think I might like it here
profile name: Tunika04
Rp name: Tunika
what would you like to do in the holy city?: As I am a crusader I would like to serve and honor. As well as shelter is always a great place :) Not to mention my house already there xD

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
My taxes are ridiculous, and by the way almost all my residents donated me large amounts of money kind-heartily because they want our city to grow. 1000 a week, thats nothing.
Very small considering that if you voted everyday you'd earn 7k a week so it's a small price really

D

Deleted member 8976

Valoyx You should but it that i am the Captain of the Harlausian guard

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Profile Name: erlewis1111
RP Name: Erlewis Jzarga
What would you like to do in the city? I wish to join the crusade, and build a permanent home.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Profile name: alexn27
Rp name: Jack Blackhair
What would you like to do in the holy city?: Laze about, not helping anyone.
What will you do for the Holy City: What I've been doing the last few weeks.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
1000! a day then i have nothing to save for my self i think 1000 a week ia good max
Yes, you do get 1000 a day from voting, I will show you how below. You will have lots to save for yourself, more if you bolster it with money for mining/selling goods. Indeed, 1000 a week is a good max, which is why Valonyx chose it as the tax rate.

*Cough* Don't lie.
I only just found out that tax is really high.
Also, how do you get 1000 a day? I thought it was 500 from MCSL?
No, you get 1000 a day from the two sites, both of which I will post the links too below. It's not at all hard to pay unless you are planning on making your own town. You could easily make the 1000 tax back from an hour in the SW, or an hour and a half in the EF.
http://mcservers.org/detail/minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:1701
http://mcserverlist.net/servers/4db49e8285bbf81ad40005b3
Even better the 'new' one isn't every 24 hours, I believe it is every 12/14 hours, meaning you can pay vote in the morning and then just before logging off for the night. 1000 a week is no difficulty to pay at all and will help the town flourish a lot. A lot of people have also donated a lot more money than this to get the town started and helped to gather a lot of sandstone.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
I would suggest that you do not build your house just yet Kaza, everyone else to. If that happens then Val's plan for the cities layout will get cluttered.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
''plan for the city layout''? im supposed to have zat?

and bow, jak is true, sometimes you can even get 1500 per day only by voting.

Guys! I have councillors exactly for that! when i am not online, check for the other members of the lead of the city, they will be able to accept you in my town and give you a plot.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I has donated something like 4000 already, but all my money is going to the town.
profile name: coming VERY SOON, I'll have time soon to finish what I want to release on the first day.
Rp name: Epikus Descartes
what would you like to do in the holy city?: Build the Holy Port for my ship and mates.
And yeah i don't mind waiting... hopefully I'll help build.

QUICK EDIT: Can you add naval/army captains?

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Lets make it clear i am NOT gonna pay more than 100 a day there are other towns wich are free so i am not gonna pay more than 100 if i wont be allowed then its fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.