Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Holy City] Harlaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost243

Villager
Application:
profile name:Ghost243
Rp name:Torunn Menljord
what would you like to do in the holy city?:I wanna help this city and my frined Flyzerzone lives there :D

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
You've been referred by Flyzer on several occasions. Welcome to the city, Mr Menljord.

Also Valonyx I need to add you on Skype or something. The council needs better communication.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
You've been referred by Flyzer on several occasions. Welcome to the city, Mr Menljord.

Also Valonyx I need to add you on Skype or something. The council needs better communication.
You could just create a message with the whole council. :confused:

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Good point but I think if we all had each other on Skype it might make it easier. Also I think we need a list of Councillors haha. I can't tell who is and who isn't now D:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
(p.s) if you look to the first post of this thread you'll see theres a list of councillors/inhabitants. I constantly update it.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
chaoticdog118
James The Desert Trader
I am excavating sand for angryboy and i'm a capable builder
the town has been built

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
Valonyx, we need to talk about your proposition. Will be on the server tomorrow at around 2-3 pm GMT +1

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
-the church of might- (town church)

here ill plunk some images of how i would like it to look, to help if you guys feel like building it.

interior:

outside:
church2.jpg
church1.jpg

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
alrighty so is there going to be a pastor of might then lol :p tbh we need a huge plot for the st sofia, church

Status
Not open for further replies.