Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Holy City] Harlaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
ok, if ima get kicked i wont be mad or sa there are tons of other towns and. also have a house in HR
100 a day, I'm sure, is fine. It's not a serious detraction from the total we really want so that we can get this town up and flying quickly. However, keep in mind you can get a total of 10500 a week from no work, other than typing in your name on a website the links to which I have posted priorly. 1000 is not even a tenth of that amount and please keep in mind that this town is the 'heart' of the crusade, an organistaion of which you are a part of.

D

Deleted member 8976

Lets make it clear i am NOT gonna pay more than 100 a day there are other towns wich are free so i am not gonna pay more than 100 if i wont be allowed then its fine.
it's 1000 a week not day -.-So if you vote will vote through 2 lins you will get 1000 a day so 7000 a week.And 7000-1000 is 6000 so every week you will be still earning a lot of money!And btw these questions are very easy it says something like eighty one thousand three hundred twenty one so you just start (If you'r not that good at maths)eighty=8then next word is one so first 2 numbers are 81 skip the hundreds and thosuands (not always :p)Then next is three so 813.Next number is twenty so twnet is 2 so the number is 8132 and the last number is one so 81321.If you still didn't get that then my little 8 year brother is smarter and he started english 5 days ago -.-

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
U wrong answer flyer and the question says:

The list restaurant, bank and head contains how many body parts?

I dont get it cus iam dutch not english

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Yes, you do get 1000 a day from voting, I will show you how below. You will have lots to save for yourself, more if you bolster it with money for mining/selling goods. Indeed, 1000 a week is a good max, which is why Valonyx chose it as the tax rate.

No, you get 1000 a day from the two sites, both of which I will post the links too below. It's not at all hard to pay unless you are planning on making your own town. You could easily make the 1000 tax back from an hour in the SW, or an hour and a half in the EF.
http://mcservers.org/detail/minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:1701
http://mcserverlist.net/servers/4db49e8285bbf81ad40005b3
Even better the 'new' one isn't every 24 hours, I believe it is every 12/14 hours, meaning you can pay vote in the morning and then just before logging off for the night. 1000 a week is no difficulty to pay at all and will help the town flourish a lot. A lot of people have also donated a lot more money than this to get the town started and helped to gather a lot of sandstone.
Ah right, I didn't know that, althought I don't have too much time for Hollowworld anymore.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I would suggest that you do not build your house just yet Kaza, everyone else to. If that happens then Val's plan for the cities layout will get cluttered.
Yeah might aswell, guess I'll wait like two weeks? or a month?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Yeah, even though it's not perfect It'll get the job done for things like this. Thanks Rauyran!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Lets make it clear i am NOT gonna pay more than 100 a day there are other towns wich are free so i am not gonna pay more than 100 if i wont be allowed then its fine.
no problem bow, besides, you may think we ask more in taxes, but our plot costs are ridiculously low aswell, compared to certain towns that ask around 5000 for a house (i :heart: you bode :]), so i think i dont ask much from my townsman. and if you really dont want to pay 1000 per WEEK (not day), we can come to an agreement aswell :].

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Touche Bode. The difference being the city has to pay you taxes, correct?
In that case, we'll want a steady income haha.

By the way guys, somebody has applied for the whitelist who is a raised-from-the-dead dragon-born. Played too much Skyrim. Thoughts on allowing him to join the city? I'm saying no on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.