Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

How blunt got killed for his first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusGremlinBoy

Lord of Altera
Welp, blunt got killed. He is currently in the dead realm (correct me if I'm wrong) and this is a few screenshots of the chat when he was getting killed. Warning, LONG STREAM OF SCREENSHOTS.
2014-05-05_18.31.31.png Sorry for the random absence. Basically he goes to the sunk'n to play "Tag"
2014-05-05_18.37.51.png

2014-05-05_18.39.47.png

2014-05-05_18.40.47.png

2014-05-05_18.43.40.png

2014-05-05_18.45.54.png

2014-05-05_18.48.55.png

2014-05-05_18.51.27.png
2014-05-05_18.54.10.png

And then I died. Yeah. Anyway, dying today was convenient since my school camp is coming up tomorrow :D. See you all on your eighth and my nineth :heart:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
well what is fun is that you need to know the backstory of this little girl.(btw she is now 8 years old)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
as i said need to know her background, and well if you see a 8 year old would you try to kill/hurt her?

Scardrac

Felsummer
And really. If Blunt swung with a sword, she could not have simply blocked it with a dagger. Not enough arm strength for that. It's not like all force is negated once it hits another weapon.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'm gonna give the go-ahead on retconning that death. Six year olds don't have the physical or mental capacity to best an adult. Her blocking any attack would just cause her to fall over or break a limb. Six year olds can't beat eight year olds, and the average one wouldn't even be able to hit someone hard enough to bruise.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
What i meant is that the kid who killed is 8 yers old, the third time HER BACKSTORY, and dont forget caparii so strong hoofs

skuller

Lord of Altera
What i meant is that the kid who killed is 8 yers old, the third time HER BACKSTORY, and dont forget caparii so strong hoofs
Her backstory can not give her super strength. She is a child so there is no way she can block an swing with a dagger using one arm.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
who said that she used one arm?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
maybe if she would go to court we can hear her part of the story, i would love to defend her as lawyer :D

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
oh yes there is, like the reason why she is doing it. Also maybe we can make her more like us

skuller

Lord of Altera
maybe if she would go to court we can hear her part of the story, i would love to defend her as lawyer :D
If you read the screenshots it says "Brings up the other dagger to block the blow and retaliates with the unoccupied dagger". Therefore she herself said she used one arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.