Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

How blunt got killed for his first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I don't get why Sankera is trying to hard when your point has nothing to do with this. This death made absolutely no sense.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
i'm a bit stuck in my char (I cant stop with RP, because mt char is kinda dead)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Locking this thread, as I do not see it going anywhere. The decision has been decided that Blunthoof has in fact not died. If there are any further questions, I am sure they can be answered in a private message between staff. :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Locking this thread, as I do not see it going anywhere. The decision has been decided that Blunthoof has in fact not died. If there are any further questions, I am sure they can be answered in a private message between staff. :)
I don't think you read what the player of Blunthoof actually said himself. If they wish to make that decision, I really won't contend it.

I do hope the player of the child will take into account how unwelcome powergaming can be on this server, however, as I personally believe they aren't a bad roleplayer and in fact is very intelligent and observant.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I don't think you read what the player of Blunthoof actually said himself. If they wish to make that decision, I really won't contend it.

I do hope the player of the child will take into account how unwelcome powergaming can be on this server, however, as I personally believe they aren't a bad roleplayer and in fact is very intelligent and observant.
Okay, well, from previous comments, I figured that the player and the other staff decided that the character was in fact not dead, and the RP voided. Which, when discussed with the player, was decided. Apologies if I made a mistake by doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.