Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

How blunt got killed for his first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
READ THE SCREENSHOT
She clearly states she used one dagger to block it and the other to puncture his lung and kill him.
yes thats true, so she used two dagger, she only used one for stabbing :D

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
well i cant come u with an idea for that either sooo, court time? (wanna be lawyer)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I am the only one (next to her) who knows her back story so, we can come up with a good trial.
btw a lawyer doesnt choose his casses he just accepst money and then does his job

skuller

Lord of Altera
I am the only one (next to her) who knows her back story so, we can come up with a good trial.
btw a lawyer doesnt choose his casses he just accepst money and then does his job
Depending on the firm yes you do. You can reject cases that won't profit you in the long run because you know it might fail and accept ones you think you can win. Again no matter what is in her backstory there is no logical explanation for why she can block a swing from a 15 year old with one arm as she is only eight and wouldn't be strong enough.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
But i meant that i would be defendding asphodelle

skuller

Lord of Altera
This entire discussion is not IG. This is an OOC matter because we know that an eight year old would not be able to block a swing from a 15 year old. Therefore there is no trial or case on it. That is why the death has been nulled.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I get that, but if you look at it in IC she has already killed around 3 people and stabbed my char. soo gaurds, knights, high rank people mmust have noticed it :D

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
as i said. time for a trial and her backstory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.