Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

How blunt got killed for his first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Okay. Few points here.

1. Skills/traits can not be learned via backstory. It doesn't matter what torture games she went through, she shouldn't be able to overpower an older man with a sword.

2. She is a kid. A female child, that of the Caparii. She couldn't block a man with a sword. It'd most likely break her limb. Now, yes, Caparii have strong legs, but they aren't born that way.

3. It was a ridiculous death. You said that "outside forces are ineffective." ........ ????????????????????

Baron gave the go-ahead to retcon. I highly advise. :I

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Okay. Few points here.

1. Skills/traits can not be learned via backstory. It doesn't matter what torture games she went through, she shouldn't be able to overpower an older man with a sword.

2. She is a kid. A female child, that of the Caparii. She couldn't block a man with a sword. It'd most likely break her limb. Now, yes, Caparii have strong legs, but they aren't born that way.

3. It was a ridiculous death. You said that "outside forces are ineffective." ........ ????????????????????

Baron gave the go-ahead to retcon. I highly advise. :I
that part of "outside forced are ineffective" she meant that nox was saying something

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
6yr old*.
Even younger. But it's all the same...
* she said that a 6 yo didnt have the meantal cappacity to kill people etc. so she changed her char to 8

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
thats where her back story kicks in. so the trial i'll be lawyer and tell all the people her story as my evidence?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
thats where her back story kicks in. so the trial i'll be lawyer and tell all the people her story as my evidence?
How about we hold off on that :)

I don't think an 8 year old that isn't psychotic or a sociopathic monster does either.
I think any six year old mentally damaged that far would simply be reduced to a depressed, sobbing mess.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
why would we hold off on that? Trails allways work

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
drinking and playing "tag'', thats the place where she always play tag. (she stabbed me there too)

Scardrac

Felsummer
Okay. Apparently, as told by Sybs, the girl was a slave to some Moor (?) Elves. Since three, the master had put many children (her most definitely included) up against gladiator games. Which the Moor master dubbed "tag". That's entirely possible, but the way the child dealt with it is most certainly not.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
thats the back ground story congrats *got achievment: Backgrounder*
*Six. The character is six years old.
8 she told me that a 8 year old would fit more, like brain power she would have, for coordination

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
owh it wasn't suposed to come over like I am the douchebag, I tried to be funny (it didnt work)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
There's certainly a big difference between 6 and 8, but let me make the following suggestion: Wanting to be a killer and wanting to be a child are mutually exclusive and you can't be both. Certainly not a repeat killer like I'm apparently reading.

Children do not kill people as a rule, end of.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
not meant mean but you need to tell that to sybble or asphodelle or dorothy or how that girl is called, and i dont think she'll like that

Status
Not open for further replies.