Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Inactive] Viktor Sylvain

Gaby

Lord of Altera
oh thats the brilliant part.

everyone else is already plotting to bring down the Senatoors.
all Viktor needs to do is flatter them enough so that he's the closest to the throne when the family actually falls.
that, and keep his mouth shut.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

all Viktor needs to do is flatter them enough so that he's the closest to the throne when the family actually falls.
Speaking of Senatoors, I think with a lil guidance they can become a great thing :)
But they have too much drama about love triangles and love OctaTrillionGoogleGrams that they tear at each other's throats and the House implodes on itself

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Relationships

Nindir Tybalt(@Tybalt ): well, someone can't handle the affections of another man... last time I ever try to get you out of an awkward situation... turns out he's King Tybalt! isn't that hilarious. I should go and request an audience with him sometime... yes.

Mila (@Monster_Dan): sweet girl. she's a touch suspicious of me though... should get her to trust me sometime

Goren (@Monster_Dan): I have promised Goren that when I conquer Aellyr, I will give him a good home and make sure he and his family are comfortable and happy for the rest of their days. I have also promised to seek out the cure to the Curse of Jishrim. I should keep that promise. he'll make a good friend.

Corvus (@Patrickdxs): I should thank him sometime for giving me the keys to the throne of Aellyr. perhaps a spot in the Senatoor mansion?

Shortz: I would be very happy if I did not see that man or hear his grating voice ever again.
he's more than just filthy, he's disturbingly filthy.

Marcus Engem: friendly enough.

Robert Senatoor: ah, he was such a nice man last I was in the Northern Kingdoms. seems he messed up, big time... count me among the people not to put flowers on his grave.
updates to Relations List.

Update to Goals: cure the Curse of Jishrim

ACU20

Legend of Altera

Excuse me. But no.

I've already had a discussion with somnastra about the drama being caused by all this. So quite frankly. NO.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Excuse me. But no.

I've already had a discussion with somnastra about the drama being caused by all this. So quite frankly. NO.
I was unaware of this.
despite everything Viktor is hopelessly incompetent at actually being evil.

everything Viktor does is for IC reasons. just... take note of that?

Raith

Lord of Altera
Someone who never trusts anyone like Goren.. he will certainly trust Viktor once he completes his promise

Edit: well, I wonder what he is going to do now

Gaby

Lord of Altera
update...

Viktor's had his ego bruised. badly. he'll get out of his bad mood soon, but for now, he's kinda mopey and less slimy than usual

most goals dropped
all "glorious conquest" items moved to "glorious alliance"
new relationship: Morna/Morganth Rhett

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Yes, go build up the bandits with her..... Please, I was hoping Morna being brought to life would promote more banditry :p not depression

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Yes, go build up the bandits with her..... Please, I was hoping Morna being brought to life would promote more banditry :p not depression
um...

you really dont know what happened in their conversation did you

hint: look at Viktors whole profile.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
um...

you really dont know what happened in their conversation did you

hint: look at Viktors whole profile.
I don't think I want to.......if I thaught the 5 minutes I talked to him was weird....plus that ic note convo thing with the weird valentines day card. Was weird............ Wait .... Nope..... Can't get weirder

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I don't think I want to.......if I thaught the 5 minutes I talked to him was weird....plus that ic note convo thing with the weird valentines day card. Was weird............ Wait .... Nope..... Can't get weirder
THE VALENTINES CARD WAS OOC
YOU NERD

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
*Brown cloak billows behind me and my skull mask stays in place as I walk up to this thread*
FORGETTING YOUR FAVORITE MINION? *Sits down*
castle-maniac-laugh-o.gif