Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Inactive] Viktor Sylvain

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Updates:
Relationships

Tybalt(@Tybalt ): he's friendly, until he sees Morna.

Morna/Morganth Rhett (@BrianAT16 ): she is like me, she's gone down the path to becoming exactly like me, and I need to stop that before its too late.

Mila (@Monster_Dan): she has no business being wrapped up in any of this.
GLORIOUS CONQUEST LIST:
1. forget it
GLORIOUS ALLIANCE LIST:

1. Azerport/House Marr
2. Aellyr/House Senatoor
3. Lydel

4. forget it
Personality: he is a generally amiable and sociable bastard of a man. slimy is a good word to describe his character. he'll talk your ear off about whatever gossip he can scrounge up, and will likely get uncomfortably close as he does so.

he used to be a confident man. not so much now. his once-smooth croon is now broken up by the waver of uncertainty. where he once bragged about his grand life as the only heir to the glorious House Sylvain, he now calls himself the bastard Drakyuul saw fit to take in, a filthy dog in a long line of filthy dogs. he knows he's a terrible person. he revels in it.

his noble heritage does little to stop him from acting coldly now. it's for the best if he's hated, anyways. nothing brings people together quite like a common enemy, and he could be the worst villain Altera's ever seen, if only his damn morals didn't get in the way.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral (or Lawful Evil. your mileage may vary)
Current Status:

let's see here...
still pathetically unlucky, now downright depressed, and,

he seems determined to becoming eternally hated across the lands. (what do you bet he can't even succeed in that?)
updates. a check-up on what his personality is like, his conquest list is abandoned like his alliance list, event log abandoned for a current status post, relationships update with @BrianAT16 @Tybalt @Monster_Dan

new ooc goal: break Viktor Sylvain as hard as I can.
he's already crying. this'll be so wonderfully easy.
have you ever read Frankenstein? I'm going to break him as hard as Victor Frankenstein was broken.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Updates:

updates. a check-up on what his personality is like, his conquest list is abandoned like his alliance list, event log abandoned for a current status post, relationships update with @BrianAT16 @Tybalt @Monster_Dan

new ooc goal: break Viktor Sylvain as hard as I can.
he's already crying. this'll be so wonderfully easy.
have you ever read Frankenstein? I'm going to break him as hard as Victor Frankenstein was broken.
Hmm, never knew Azerport was on his conquest list. :p

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Hmm, never knew Azerport was on his conquest list. :p
Azerport never was.

Azerport was on his alliance list.

Aellyr and Lydel were on his conquest list. the only reason Lydel was there was because Viktor needed a reminder to go visit Nera.
in unrelated news, Viktor is a dork

Gaby

Lord of Altera
updated the profile with images and helpful text emphasizing just how utterly attractive this man is.
his smoldering gaze makes women swoon into his arms. it makes men turn gay.

you want to shag this man, and his incredible beard. right now.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
ah right. I forgot the updates I made...

Viktor's family are now given names and personalities: their names are references to characters from a certain famous book! :D
update on relations: Robert @ACU20 Isebet @Bob_the_BuilderPet Aelanna (brian pls) ! :D
Viktor got a job: doing the books for shipments to Queen's Port! :D

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
O.O dahell did I just saw, I lol'd but I also became frightened

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*ahem*
due to the following reasons:
  1. Too Much Drama
  2. Viktor and Isebet getting kicked out of Queen's Port rather violently
  3. and other things
I'm going to make Viktor inactive. which means I'm not going to be on as him for a while.
Viktor Sylvain is laying low in Azerport until everything blows over, and he can continue plotting to take over Altera.

@Bob_the_BuilderPet
^tagging u because Isebet

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*ahem*
due to the following reasons:
  1. Too Much Drama
  2. Viktor and Isebet getting kicked out of Queen's Port rather violently
  3. and other things
I'm going to make Viktor inactive. which means I'm not going to be on as him for a while.
Viktor Sylvain is laying low in Azerport until everything blows over, and he can continue plotting to take over Altera.

@Bob_the_BuilderPet
^tagging u because Isebet
*raises an eyebrow* Laying Low where?