Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jaspers Doodles, and free sketches.

Jasperington

I think I might like it here
2 And a half now :p

You forgot that the time is different always, No matter if you read a post or not
. -. Oh man, You're probably already there lol.
I'll pop in and wander around till you get on.

Edit:: Actually, I might pass out before we even get a chance to meet xD. Really tired.

Tori689

Lord of Altera
You amaze me. o.o Sketch my character pretty please? :) She is half dark elf and half wood elf with very dark brown hair and dark grey eyes. Her profession is being a bandit... xD but she is usually friendly. There is a Protarian mask on top of her head, but you don't have to draw that in.
s3hpm.pngIL9VK.png
Edit: Oh and her name is Tori :D

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I-it's gorgeous ;_; *tears of joy*
Thank you so much!! You're really an amazing artist, jasper :3

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
The cat person looks amazing :O I'd love to see you draw a human though *hints at his own previous post* :p
Nah j/k, they all look amazing though, especially the catperson one.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, I wonder what mine will look like!...

And mines a half elf, btw....so I guess you could give him pointy ears. Not too pointy now.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Jasperington said:
Edit:: Actually, I might pass out before we even get a chance to meet xD. Really tired.
No kidding, with all the drawing you've been doing! Take a well deserved break (because you know there will be more requests tomorrow :D)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Would I be able to get one when you have the time? :)
He's a Werewolf (Human), and he is not an Assassin :p
A slightly more in-depth description is in my character profile, a link to which is in my signature.
How much would a drawing cost though?
Rhaegar-screen1.png Rhaegar-screen2.png

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
Cant wait till i get mine, your so good T.T

the amount of amazing artist on Hollowworld is incredible :O we should change it to.. Artyworld :D