Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Journey to Kavdek

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Paralus

"Rahas Illustrat Itneri Nostro"

Crew:
Tybalt Rhett Marr @self
Alanna Rhett Marr @Sir_Ashington
Ylva Rei Marr @Woolsey
Lucius Studmuffin @GregorWaldstein
Elmond Engem Marr @ironassassin
James Fairborne @Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Damon @Jackjack455
Juno @RexTom
Meridian @Ratchat620
Naela Marr
Raven @Hadies
Aewin and crew @Lannis
Darius Engem @Lonespacemarine
Brogan Makorath @BarbarianGaming
Sayd Engem @Skuller
Psyduck @Michcat

Be ready, also if I forgot to tag someone please say and if you do know you can make it, you want to go, and you have ic knowledge, you can contact me, James, Ylva, or Lucius and set that up hopefully before the voyage.
arch's probably going to tag along on this ship

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm so excited.
I didn't think I would get to go but I do.

*squees before adjusting himself*

Ehem Yes adventure yes.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
@Valonyx @GregorWaldstein @Tayohud @Tybalt

I forgot to mention something!

For your ships The Rogue Wave, Le Navigateur, and Paralus- You each will need chests stocked with food/wool/clocks/supplies. Max is two doublechests- These items will be distributed amongst your crew.

I've created hoppers near the Crossroads Docks where you can throw in items for your respective ships (And anyone else can contribute).

Michcat

Am I allowed to be a stowaway? c;
Simply OOCly speak to one of the captains (I'll doublecheck for them and announce it pre-event) and I'm sure something can be figured out.

A note for @Valonyx @GregorWaldstein @Tybalt and @Tayohud
Can you guys contact me with the IGN of who will be captaining each ship?
And on the supplies- Some of the chests on the ships are already full of items, which you will be able to access :D

Edit: Whenever you guys are free, I'd love to run down the ships with you and turn on any lamps (they turn off with WE) and etc. :D

Last edited:

Michcat

An Edit: Whenever you guys are free, I'd love to run down the ships with you and turn on any lamps (they turn off with WE) and etc. :D

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
@Valonyx @GregorWaldstein @Tayohud @Tybalt

I forgot to mention something!

For your ships The Rogue Wave, Le Navigateur, and Paralus- You each will need chests stocked with food/wool/clocks/supplies. Max is two doublechests- These items will be distributed amongst your crew.

I've created hoppers near the Crossroads Docks where you can throw in items for your respective ships (And anyone else can contribute).
How much of each per crewmember?
- Does stuff We keep in our inventories count too?
- clock or a compass?
Also I got a feeling there won't be enough ships :p

Last edited: