Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Konung Cymic I, Krakensbane

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Added "A S - S E E N - B Y - O T H E R S" near the bottom, under some posts.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
The Last Supper.. For me at least.
(What a waste of crab.)
=-=
2016-07-03_22.17.25.png
"It.. Felt like hours.. I invited them to dinn'r. Lobster, crab, th' fin'r meals indeed. I remarked ev'ry last one of them with apologies of my mistakes. Aft'r releasing th' news.. They attacked. It was premeditated. All of it. "Behead me now. Do it." "In th' name of House wha'v'r, ye' sentenced ta' death immediately." Ye' ye', bullshit. Fenric 'ad me back in th' end, while Willow threw 'erself at Spirit.. Spirit, littl' shit. Hurt Willow, t'en continued. Two showed up, Jeroxia, n' Althalos. .. Ally Jeroxia 'ad me behind as well.. Multiple times, bless him.. Swig .. I found myself.. Running. Bolting. I knew t'ey'd follow. I ditched me 'alberd.. N' ran.. Finally coming up to a broken bridge. I jumped.. An' i made it. I tell ye', it was a quite th' jump indeed, wit' th' oth'rs nearing. Dead fucking end. I took behind a pillar, as to shield myself from any ranged attacks.. I heard the steps stop momentarily. They soon resumed- Someone jumped. An' landed. It was Althalos.. Poor traitor scum. 'e landed.. I wasn't escaping the four tha' pursued. I took him as he landed, straight off the bridge, onto hard ground, more than 15 feet, landing straight onto him, the poor guy 'ad no armor on. Squish'd 'im like th' pile of shit 'e was, i did.. But i didn't move. I couldn't move. A sharp pain in me back took feel. I was winded, my vision was blurry. Swiiig.. Wipe so much running.. Too much. Ronn.. And Moriarty. Smug littl' boys.. Hunted me fer me pelt. I tried to hit Althalos, kill th' kid b'fore 'e woke up- Ronn stopped me.. Damn. Damn you Azariah. Damn you Ronn. "I'll be back. I will". I gave up. "In th' name of hous' dirt, Cymic Seymour of th' Sangria Regime.." I stopped listenin', me death 'ad came b'fore i was beheaded. Smacked in th' 'ead wit' a rusty hilt of a leeche's sword.. N' thas' where it cut. .. I remarked ev'ry last one of them with apologies of my mistakes, an' a plate of th' finest. Noone even finished t'eir meal.."

Pre-Death Update
+ Relations
+ Status
+ Assets where looted

Last edited: