Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Konung Cymic I, Krakensbane

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Hmmmm, if he needs one, Ironwall could be a good place for him to settle for a while ^_^ ... Once I manage to get it started ;~;

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Hmmmm, if he needs one, Ironwall could be a good place for him to settle for a while ^_^ ... Once I manage to get it started ;~;
Offer Sangria a guild hall and he's bound to show! Haha. He's been living in Halbed, Eisenheim, and occasionally spawn camp, i don't think he'd mind another home.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Kam
"..Heh.. Get bent."
Although he'd find it tough to admit, she's of great importance to him. If the chance arises to tease her, he will do so. Cym cares deeply for her, which is why he feels the need to criticize her constantly.
Kamaoe
No u. :heart:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Isabell
"Ye've gained yer vision, and me friendship."
When Cymic first met Bell, he thought she was a useless novelty, the only woman Ava could win over. Time has past, and he sees the potential she may have. There are wishes of her to become more acquainted friends with himself.
Ruulu
That.. Well. Bell did not expect that huhu