Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Konung Cymic I, Krakensbane

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Azariah
"Yer a fair woman, an' strong'r than most."
One of Cymic's ex-girlfriend's, mother to Emeric. If she has healed by now, Cymic could see her as an asset to plans of the future. Her logic is biased, but otherwise it is not skewed, and morally right.

Emeric
"In some place or anoth'r breaks me heart ye' find distaste fer yer fath'r."
Cymic's second born, he considers him the first of his sons and believes in him to have immense potential. Although Cym holds an interest in him, Emeric does not feel the same at all. Cymic believes Azariah has mentored Emeric to hold disdain.

CyberChaosV2

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Bathes in drama? Oke sure. That's why she ran away to a remote tundra lol
Don't get salty at me, these are based off an IC perspective, and if I must, he is pointing to back when the camps were around because I think that's the last time they really talked.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Mfw It would be morally right to make your child hate cymic
MFW if he'd pay attention and listen instead of being a little jerk-a-saurus that he'd realize that she never had the chance to even do that. XD Considering she dropped him off with Ben until he was old enough to make his own choices, then brought him to Mockingbay with her.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
MFW if he'd pay attention and listen instead of being a little jerk-a-saurus that he'd realize that she never had the chance to even do that. XD Considering she dropped him off with Ben until he was old enough to make his own choices, then brought him to Mockingbay with her.
Oh I'm just making fun of my character, im saying it IS morally right to do that :cool:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
First time I read the relations on this profile, and even I couldn't handle a couple of the burns in there.