Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Languages of the Northern Kingdoms

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Not taking them away silly! Replacing them. Just a few tweaks. In fact, the tweaks that were made are to things that weren't even there.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Right, changed the Elven tongue name to actually mean Elven in Elven.... (Say that three times fast) Also added the Engem Language to the post, anything else?
If it's not too much to ask, could you just add the fact the Engem language usually sounds African, with a good amount of Carribean and Celtic sounding words thrown in there?
I love you guys, but I gotta ask you remove the Engem language. Official Server/Race languages only, please.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Wait, since when do the Elves have a established monarchy that isn't self declared? I saw a king once and said ''who made you king'' and he said ''me'' so it's fair enough, but 'aint no Queen gon' rule me.

-K9

W

wakerman4

Not taking them away silly! Replacing them. Just a few tweaks. In fact, the tweaks that were made are to things that weren't even there.
I see....
Really, the wiki never updates for me. Ever.
So I'm stuck with old lore. So could you explain to me these tweaks in a PM so we don't spam chat?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
It's all on the forums too, Waker. Core races and traits section of the player's handbook.

W

wakerman4

It's all on the forums too, Waker. Core races and traits section of the player's handbook.
That's.
Why...the wiki doesn't update and I'm behind lore then...
Looking in wrong place :I

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Please do note that no one likes a character that can speak all the languages, so choose languages that compliment your characters backstory, do tell me if I missed any!
Vorar speaks 4 of those languages, + Fenra, the Phoenix language.

He's been around the block a few times.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Race subculture doesn't require official lore approval, no?
No, but it gets.. Confusing. To me, there also seems way to much potential for abuse. This is a stickied thread that new or uninformed players would see, we should be utterly impartial.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I'm not being funny, but I find it odd how there's a language for a race that as far as I've heard has only been played by one person. Nevermind, disregarding all of this, would a sign language be allowed?