Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Life Is Feudal: Sandbox MMO in a realistic medieval setting

Kelseyi

Legend of Altera
I just bought it~

So far I haven't seen any NPCs.
However...The challenge is to survive being hunted down by other players.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Oh I love hunting people down and raiding~ Well, too bad I'm crunching numbers anymore to where I won't be able to buy it for a bit. Ho~ Humm~

Spark

Broken
So...
Screenshot_4.png

Buy the LiF:YO version.. but also the option to buy the MMO version when it comes out.. so does that mean if I buy the YO one, I also have to buy the MMO version when it comes out? :S

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
If someone sets up a server for us, I'll pull the trigger and buy it. Need to be playing with people I trust to be cool, ie: this community, otherwise I won't bother.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock

40+ hours in, and I fell more in love with the game xD I know this photo doesn't show off a great amount of what you can do in the game, but it hit me last night, of something the game has, that I hadn't seen perfected before. I'm able to alter the placements of items, like the box/log/winepress, all of those started out in perfect symmetry, but with a tool in the game, I'm able to not make them symmetrical. This blew my mind last night at the level of detail and immersion this will have in the game. You can even pick up all those items and move them somewhere else if you need to.

Loving the game, but I wouldn't buy it unless you have 2-3 friends to play with, since there is a skill cap on professions/abilities.. teamwork is the key!

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I bought it now but Server + game at once mange to shut my computer down (resulting in the world being corrupted afterwards ><)

Anyone here who bought it and is by chance hosting an english speaking server?

40+ hours in, and I fell more in love with the game xD I know this photo doesn't show off a great amount of what you can do in the game, but it hit me last night, of something the game has, that I hadn't seen perfected before. I'm able to alter the placements of items, like the box/log/winepress, all of those started out in perfect symmetry, but with a tool in the game, I'm able to not make them symmetrical. This blew my mind last night at the level of detail and immersion this will have in the game. You can even pick up all those items and move them somewhere else if you need to.

Loving the game, but I wouldn't buy it unless you have 2-3 friends to play with, since there is a skill cap on professions/abilities.. teamwork is the key!
You can move items by now btw ;).
But yes its definitely a teamwork game.