Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lord of the Rings Online

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
WAIT WAIT WAIT

...YES. All of my ye-

*realizes that she has no more disk space for games... *

*violent swearing*

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I'll be rolling Minstrel, mostly healyin' - Count me in, I'm running with Naelby :p

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
So, I reinstalled the game and now I see that there's a whole ton of servers and characters aren't shared between them. The server I used to play on was apparently "Vilya" but it wasn't a roleplaying server so... No level 30 hunter for me, then!

There's a handful of English language RP servers. I have no idea which one is the most popular but here they are:
  • Laurelin [EN-RP] (I have a level 6 Human Guardian on this server, apparently.)
  • Landroval [EN-RE] ( I think this is a RP server. I'm not quite sure what RE stands for but on the LOTRO forums people are talking about RP on there...)
Naelwyn probably should choose which server we should begin our characters on so that we can meet up together, hahaha.
There's an in-game bio feature so I'd suggest everyone to start thinking about your character's backstory beforehand. To let everyone know you're in RP mode submit the command "/RP" into the chatbox to turn your name from green to white. I bookmarked a few LOTRO RP guides a while back so I guess I'll link them for everyone...
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?32388-Blackwarden-s-Guide-to-Finding-RP
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showth...en-by-Lodhreth-Arodhel-of-the-Laurelin-Server

Man, I'm PSYCHED for this! *Fist pumps air*

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Leaning towards Human Captain or Hunter.

I should let everyone know that the Rohirrim are my personal weakness.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
I'll join in too. I so far have only played Minstrel (never went too far with it) but seeing as some people are already hitting that one I'll give Burgler or Hunter a go. :D

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Just made her! I now have Hreowyn, a captain from Rohan!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Double-Specifying:

We'll be on Laurelin, rolling new characters for this~

Will be flouncing about with mich till we hit level 15-20 and Bree.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Double-Specifying:

We'll be on Laurelin, rolling new characters for this~

Will be flouncing about with mich till we hit level 15-20 and Bree.
Are we flouncing about separately to that level, or....?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Character Name: Hreowyn
Realm: Laurelin