Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lord of the Rings Online

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
We have over... 200 hides to get tanned.

Lemme know when I can send tailory-raw-product things.. will send for all the leveling experience one needs for forestry.
I will be on tomorrow, so if anyone is on, shoot at me. :)

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
How did I miss this thread? Used to play this quite a bit a few years ago, mainly used to run around as a Hobbit Warden called Knee High :D
Might be tempted to roll a new char, if you guys will have me :p

- Boulder

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
*Sighs* Downloadin' now~
(Curse you, perpetually full hard drive!)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Could someone who isn't a noob set it up? :D
Character name - Ceorhl

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Made a 2nd character because I found some old bundles keys and wanted to try out rune-keeper~

Name: Ansrona
Race: Elf (since Humans can't be rune-keepers)
Class: Rune-Keeper
Profession: Woodsman (Woodworker, Farmer, Forester)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Name: Airthol
Race: Human
Class: Lore-master
Profession: Scholar
Level and location: Level 10 | Combe and on the same server as you guys

Last edited:

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I'll try and setup a Kin now. Can you all friend me in game - my Character is Frodrimbo.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I am gonna try joining this

Any needs and or suggestions to what I could be?

Also... bare with me... I am completly new to this so I might be an utter noob :D

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I have created a Kin called Shadow of Altera. You need to be online for me to invite you. So either add me to your friend list or send me a Tell.

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
I am gonna try joining this

Any needs and or suggestions to what I could be?

Also... bare with me... I am completly new to this so I might be an utter noob :D
Yay! Another person!

I don't think we have any "needs" because there's one of each class and race, I think.
To begin, the "basic" classes are Hunter (Archer), Champion (Melee offense), and Guardian (Defense).
We have at least one hunter (I think?), A champion, and two Guardians I think.
Most people are choosing humans and hobbit for race and supporting classes so... Maybe an elven or dwarven champion? Idunno. It's up to you what to pick so I wouldn't worry about it! If we're going to be roleplaying, pick something you'd enjoy rping as!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Yay! Another person!

I don't think we have any "needs" because there's one of each class and race, I think.
To begin, the "basic" classes are Hunter (Archer), Champion (Melee offense), and Guardian (Defense).
We have at least one hunter (I think?), A champion, and two Guardians I think.
Most people are choosing humans and hobbit for race and supporting classes so... Maybe an elven or dwarven champion? Idunno. It's up to you what to pick so I wouldn't worry about it! If we're going to be roleplaying, pick something you'd enjoy rping as!
We've been sticking to human/hobbit because that means we can meet up in Bree. With elves/dwarves, the first you meet up is Rivendell, I think.

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
We've been sticking to human/hobbit because that means we can meet up in Bree. With elves/dwarves, the first you meet up is Rivendell, I think.
Elves start in Rivendell, actually.
I've played both an elf and a Dwarf and around level 10-15 the quests lead you over to Bree so I don't think race for the sake of meeting up wouldn't make too much of a difference. As a dwarf, you reach Rivendell travel-wise before you reach Bree if that's what you mean. However, a dwarf probably wouldn't be walking around Rivendell for rp purposes without a good reason since they aren't known to be very fond of elves so...

*Shrug*

PS: Holy heck nuggets traveling is slow!