Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lord of the Rings Online

Matto225

The White Mage
I'd love to get in on this, but I might not be able to devote as much time to this as some others here and may fall behind somewhat in levels. As such, I was wondering how much would be gameplay vs. how much time spent RP'ing :D

Also, to (hopefully) compensate for that to an extent, would it be possible for me to go minstrel? I say this simply because imo an under-leveled support is more use than an under-leveled fighter. However, I'd be equally happy to go Hunter if we only want one or two minstrels (I saw some debate on that earlier in the thread)

Oh, and
I should let everyone know that the Rohirrim are my personal weakness.
I know how you feel ;)

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
There's a limit to how many people we can have in a single party so I'd say that it would be fine to go minstrel, @Matto225 ! Class doesn't really matter as long as we have at least one tank and a healer, ahahaha.

Name: Ceorl of the Rohirrim!
Realm: Same as you lot-
Class: Champion/Hunter (which is best?)
Profession: I don't know. Never played this game before :p
It depends, what are you defining as "best"? If you're looking for a close-combat fighter, Champion is great. Champions are the damage-dealers while the Guardians are the defense and aggro tanks. Hunters are the damage-dealing long distance class. They're fairly basic and have some abilities that can slow enemies and/or cause poison/bleeding effects. Professions are a "group" of crafting abilities you can gain. For my hunter I chose a group with forester, woodworking, and farming for I could make myself new bows and harvest the wood for them. I never used farming so... I can't tell if it's useful. *Shrugs*
I'd suggest picking a profession that will benefit your character (Smithing, woodworking, smelting, etc).

I might go Guardian or Loremaster depending on who's playing. I'm leaning towards Guardian though because Loremasters are more of a support class... They'd be really fun to RP though because of their animals..!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Name: Ceorl of the Rohirrim!
Class: Champion/Hunter (which is best?)
Profession: I don't know. Never played this game before :p
LessbeRiderstogetherCed

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Laurelin Character Index:

Naelwyn - Berahthram - Human Guardian. Profession: Armoursmith. Location: Combe. Lv 10.
Michcat - Caeril - Human Minstrel. Profession: Historian. Location: Combe. Lv 11.
Somnastra - Hreowyn - Human Captain. Profession: ?. Location: ?.
Spagbog - Feraslas - Hobbit Minstrel. Profession: ?. Location: ?.
Moochick - Liese - Human Burglar. Profession: ?. Location: ?.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Name: Airthol of Gondor
Realm: Guess?
Class: Loremaster
Profession: Scholar

Last edited:

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
Alright! I'll join everyone... SOON. SOON. MUAHAHAHA.
I want there to be an elf. We all need a little Legolas in our life.

Name: Wylorin
Race: Dwarf (Broadbeard)
Class Guardian
Profession: Likely a weaponsmith (Seeing as Broadbeards are good smiths but we already have a smith so... I'll figure this out better later.)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Screw it I'm buying a damn Warden and I'm calling myself Leonidas.

Edit-
Name: Ceorhl of the Rohirrim
Race: Human.
Class: Warden!
Role: DPS/Tank :D
Profession: One of Hreowyn's old comrades (worked under her command for a few years), @Somnastra ? Asides from that, some Warden-related stuff I dunno.

@Naelwyn party plz?

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Screw it I'm buying a damn Warden and I'm calling myself Leonidas.

Edit-
Name: Ceorl of the Rohirrim
Race: Human.
Class: Warden!
Profession: One of Hreowyn's old comrades (worked under her command for a few years), @Somnastra ? Asides from that, some Warden-related stuff I dunno.
Yessssss

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
We have over... 200 hides to get tanned.

Lemme know when I can send tailory-raw-product things.. will send for all the leveling experience one needs for forestry.