Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Magic approved character list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I would love to help! And im still in school so im not over-encumbered by stuff to do :) ( i dont want to grow up :/ )

Matto225

The White Mage
*Reads the first post from this thread and the Magic lore thread, starts to make an application to Legion before reading the rest of this thread*
*Deletes application*

Don't want to add to the problem (for the time being!) XD Hope all's going well with the lore team :)

Ella

Official Alteran
ARGH i really want someone to veiw my app. but no one has ever said anything important... :'(

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
for those of you still waiting, the app process is being scrapped and redone, those who made an app before hand will need to make another one when the new format is out.

Please ignore that ^^^ >_> <_< as Naelwyn said below. bringing that to mind, please wait patiently.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
for those of you still waiting, the app process is being scrapped and redone, those who made an app before hand will need to make another one when the new format is out.
Since Kara hasn't come here and countermanded this yet, I must.

This statement was substantially jumping the gun. Please keep calm and carry on.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Tbh? I dont know. Theres a rather lot of discussion going about on the topic and I dont want to approve people only to end up with them having to reapply.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I won't be keeping people in the dark for very long about any results of this, but I will be getting a solid opinion from the staff in general before anything else happens. (IE, once I have a solid opinion/decision I'll immediately be informing the playerbase. As it stands Legion is presently drowning in applications, so we need to re-examine things.)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Yea I kinda jumped the gun before reading everything nael I put that blame on myself....ill just.... *puts his gun away* sit here til we can talk >_>

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Yeah, I asked recently about this as well. I missed the "If you've been rp'ing as a magic user for more than 3 months, you don't need to apply." part. If this going to change, that's alright, but I can get several (Current/Ex)Admins/Mods to vouch for that. Off the top of my head, Bette, Sally, Inferno, and a few others can vouch for it.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
mmhh..Mist used cryomagick three months before Op rule..But stopped with it because he fears magic..

Do I need to applicate for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.