Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Magic approved character list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
no, though were waiting for the end of the GoC and other events until it will be released, considering we don't want to overburden anything, or anyone.

uke86

Lord of Altera
so i have been playing for a couple of months now should i apply or what. people are saying i need to but idk why.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
oooook wait so basil cant use magic
Basil is a magic character that has known magic and used it for over three months. Also, for having a character that has been extremely skilled in Pyromancy for such a long time, he knows how stuff works and is experienced regarding magic. (Staff, correct me if I'm wrong, please)

uke86

Lord of Altera
oh ok i thought that list was for people banned from useing magic. sorry for the misunderstanding lol

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Wait, were we supposed to state whether we'd had a character that uses magic for three plus months at the time of this thread's appearance?
Because I did, and still do...

uke86

Lord of Altera
yeah i have been useing magic for 3 months 2 but i did not know we had to post anything. sorry admins to bring up

Eisor256

Lord of Altera
If ones backstory was to link in with their use of magic would it be allowable (After application of course) as my new character is (Hopefully) allowed to be a 'cleric' of sorts.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Since this thread appears to have woken up again...
Wait, were we supposed to state whether we'd had a character that uses magic for three plus months at the time of this thread's appearance?
Because I did, and still do...
:oops:

Miner

Lord of Altera
I got 2 Necro definitions:
1. If it's past 7 days from the last post, it's a necro
2. If the thread has fulfilled it's task (Such as approved/denied application), it will be a necro regardless of the date. (Unless it's thanking for an approved app etc.)

So... I don't think it was :p

Status
Not open for further replies.