Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.4 Feature List

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yes kind. You can upgrade enchantments by combining 2 things with the same enchantments. you can also take 2 different enchantments from to different things. ie take a sword with fire aspect I and a sword with smite II and get a sword with both.
What happens if enchantments overlap? Like if you combined two bows with Power I and Power II, would it default to the highest and be Power II or combine them into a Power III bow? I suspect the first.
I know they wouldn't let us go above the max for any one enchant (Shame, though. I could have a bow with Power XII at the auction house tomorrow :D )

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I love how a big concern from the community was "Enchantment grinding makes PvP less enjoyable" and so to combat it, they added ways to stack enchantments on to existing enchanted items.

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Apparently, from what I've experienced so far, zombies with full leather armor are not affected by sunlight.
So that's great. *slight sarcasm*

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
What I've experienced, the 1.4 update is just an mild excuse to refresh the game, and it only successed in making the game more easyer.

+1 Votes for Hollowworld Minecraft 1.5 beta vanilla server. (Ah, the nostalgia....)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I spent the past hour or so having fun by naming items and recolouring leather armour a lot.
I quite like the Anvil.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
I spent the past hour or so having fun by naming items and recolouring leather armour a lot.
I quite like the Anvil.
I know. It is fun, but not necesary.

They should understand that we do not need new blocks or items or potions.

What we need is less enchants, more mobs and more redstone items. Tripwire hook was a great beginning for the revolution.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Pfffft.

Imagination. That is all we need. Why wine or beer if we already have potions? Just use your most powerful source. Imagination.