Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.4 Feature List

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
The name changer would be just like other games/websites. Your username will be what you have and the name changer give you the ability to set a nickname that other players will see. The biggest problem will be banning. You ban someone's nickname, player changes name, new name isnt banned.

But I already saw the solution in the API. Every player will get an unique ID for their account. That way plugins can ban (and other stuff) on that unique ID.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
You ban someone's nickname, player changes name, new name isnt banned.
This could just be me being thick... But surely the new name would not be whitelisted either, so it wouldn't matter whether or not it was banned? :confused:

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Faelin said:
This could just be me being thick... But surely the new name would not be whitelisted either, so it wouldn't matter whether or not it was banned? :confused:
For servers with a whitelist, yes. But there are plenty of servers without

actronan

Settling in Altera
its the pre assemble stage give em a minute im sure they will pretty it up by 1.5 if it gets in by then

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Overall, I think 1.4 will be very good.

Though I don't like the anvils that much... You need so many levels to do stuff with it, and it's quite expensive to craft as well...

But in general, 1.4 will be good

actronan

Settling in Altera
i dont get that i think it is simple to get the anvil levels maybe but with all the new ways to level up not so much but i can get that amount of iron in like five minutes of mining

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
With the anvils you can stack enchants :3>
Yes kind. You can upgrade enchantments by combining 2 things with the same enchantments. you can also take 2 different enchantments from to different things. ie take a sword with fire aspect I and a sword with smite II and get a sword with both.