Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.4 Feature List

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Have to say name changes will be my favorite, if we can change our in game names that would be the best!

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Have to say name changes will be my favorite, if we can change our in game names that would be the best!
Hasn't the staff already tried a name changing plugin, and decided against it due to problems with people being able to look like other players and the myriad of problems that can cause?

If this is a vanilla addition I hope mojang has looked into the problems that this could cause.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Hasn't the staff already tried a name changing plugin, and decided against it due to problems with people being able to look like other players and the myriad of problems that can cause?

If this is a vanilla addition I hope mojang has looked into the problems that this could cause.
if not it will be.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I would bet that it works like Steam, where you have a login name that people don't see, and a profile name that can be changed and is what people see you as. Pure speculation at this point though.

C

Cubey

if it were true, Grief could be "Boss mob" like enderdragon does that what I dreamt about...