Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] [Trade City] Wolfstadt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dings

Lord of Altera
Account name: rimukinoki16
Character name: Mikael Dubois
Race: Silver Elf
Reason of joining (IC): The Brewing Guild is located in Wolfstadt and he will be frequenting it often. It would be easier to live there than pay for passage every time.
Your intended role in our lovely city: A resident and member of The Brewing Guild.
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): No, thank you.
What residence would you be occupying?: I was thinking either plot 50 or 24, which ever's available, but preferably 24.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them?: I have and I do.
Do you use Teamspeak?: I do not, sadly.
How long have you been on this server?: Since November, so four months.

Con

Lord of Altera
Account name: rimukinoki16
Character name: Mikael Dubois
Reason of joining (IC): The Brewing Guild is located in Wolfstadt and he will be frequenting it often. It would be easier to live there than pay for passage every time.
Your intended role in our lovely city: A resident and member of The Brewing Guild.
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): No, thank you.
What residence would you be occupying?: I was thinking either plot 50 or 24, which ever's available, but preferably 24.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them?: I have and I do.
Do you use Teamspeak?: I do not, sadly.
How long have you been on this server?: Since November, so four months.
Accepted, plot 24 is available so your free to take it, make sure you don't edited the exterior, thank you.

Account name: Zebra_Hunter
Character name: Rondan
Race: Dwarf
Reason of joining (IC): I've heard speak of the city, so searching for a job and home, I took a ship and sailed to it's port. There I saw the glorious walls and homes and went in. I met Grimdal and Krimil who gave me a job as a miner in the mountain west of the city.
Your intended role in our lovely city: I am already a miner, but I want to open up a general store (mostly selling stuff found from cave dwelling and mining)
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): I already have
What residence would you be occupying?: plot 60 looks nice
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? : I accept them, therefore I have read them.
Do you use Teamspeak?: not yet, but I will. I just need to make sure my mic/mics work.
How long have you been on this server?: Just over a week

Con

Lord of Altera
Account name: Zebra_Hunter
Character name: Rondan
Race: Dwarf
Reason of joining (IC): I've heard speak of the city, so searching for a job and home, I took a ship and sailed to it's port. There I saw the glorious walls and homes and went in. I met Grimdal and Krimil who gave me a job as a miner in the mountain west of the city.
Your intended role in our lovely city: I am already a miner, but I want to open up a general store (mostly selling stuff found from cave dwelling and mining)
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): I already have
What residence would you be occupying?: plot 60 looks nice
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? : I accept them, therefore I have read them.
Do you use Teamspeak?: not yet, but I will. I just need to make sure my mic/mics work.
How long have you been on this server?: Just over a week
Hey, accepted, however plot 60 is already taken, if you go to page 3 of this thread you'll be able to see an updated map i've made, it may also be useful to look at some of the applications made after that map aswell just so you know which ones have been taken.

Hey, accepted, however plot 60 is already taken, if you go to page 3 of this thread you'll be able to see an updated map i've made, it may also be useful to look at some of the applications made after that map aswell just so you know which ones have been taken.
I looked around and the property 15 looks good and is in a good spot. It doesn't have any doors though, do I have to add one? ಠ_ಠ

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Account name: The_Tottot
Character name: James McGuffin
Race: Human
Reason of joining (IC): I am now running the Inn and I wish to gain property to live in and grow crops for the Inn
Your intended role in our lovely city: The Inn Keeper
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): I have joined
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): One of the Farm Houses
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes
Do you use Teamspeak?: Yes I do
How long have you been on this server?: I had been on for about 6 months before being idle for a year but I've been back on for about a week now getting back into things

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
Account name: The_Tottot
Character name: James McGuffin
Reason of joining (IC): I am now running the Inn and I wish to gain property to live in and grow crops for the Inn
Your intended role in our lovely city: The Inn Keeper
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): I have joined
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): One of the Farm Houses
Do you use Teamspeak?: Yes I do
How long have you been on this server?: I had been on for about 6 months before being idle for a year but I've been back on for about a week now getting back into things
Accepted, if you meet up with me at some point in game I can get you all sorted. :]

Sumo

Villager
Account name: HungrySumo
Character Name: Pacciano Giaccio
Race: Hooman
Reason for joining (IC) : P left the woods surrounding the cross-roads in search of a new beginning (The reason for this is unknown). After crossing the river which, separated the cross-roads from the woods he replenished his energy, quenched his thirst and hunger before carrying on his shenanigans. After a few days of travel he came across Wolfstadt and decided on settling down there.
Your intended role in our lovely city: During his old lifestyle P was a blacksmith, the best in his town, therefore he shall take up the roll of 'smithy'.

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
Account name: Darkwolf9408
Character name: Maloki Viola
Race: Forest Elf
Reason of joining (IC): Creating another branch of the Fashion House of Viola- (Tailoring shop)
Your intended role in our lovely city: Shop owner/Tailor
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Not currently.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Property #37, or Property #33.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes, and I indeed acknowledge them.
Do you use Teamspeak?: Yes.
Sorry for the delay! Accepted!... though we may have to take a look at the property.

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
Account name: HungrySumo
Character Name: Pacciano Giaccio
Race: Hooman
Reason for joining (IC) : P left the woods surrounding the cross-roads in search of a new beginning (The reason for this is unknown). After crossing the river which, separated the cross-roads from the woods he replenished his energy, quenched his thirst and hunger before carrying on his shenanigans. After a few days of travel he came across Wolfstadt and decided on settling down there.
Your intended role in our lovely city: During his old lifestyle P was a blacksmith, the best in his town, therefore he shall take up the roll of 'smithy'.
Come speak to me Seano96x on the server!

stereo_head

Settling in Altera
Account name: stereo_head
Character name: Faervel Inuben (Vel)
Reason of joining (IC): Vel cannot imagine living without the hustle-and-bustle of a city. The energy and ferocity of city life thrill him, and serve as inspiration for his writing - as well as some other less-than-savory behavior.
Your intended role in our lovely city: There are a wide assortment of possibilities, several of which could happen concurrently: Writer, Tavern Keeper, Theatre Owner (he would be interested in constructing an ampetheatre, if he could get enough patrons of course), Politician (at a very lower-level, if he could even get his foot in the door), Rabble-Rouser
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Yes, if need be.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Property 23 appears to be nice, if it is still available.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes I do acknowledge them, though Vel can sometimes be a bit of a troublemaker.
Do you use Teamspeak?: If absolutely necessary, then yes.
How long have you been on this server?: I have only just recently started, but I am really looking for a place to settle down in.

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
Account name: stereo_head
Character name: Faervel Inuben (Vel)
Reason of joining (IC): Vel cannot imagine living without the hustle-and-bustle of a city. The energy and ferocity of city life thrill him, and serve as inspiration for his writing - as well as some other less-than-savory behavior.
Your intended role in our lovely city: There are a wide assortment of possibilities, several of which could happen concurrently: Writer, Tavern Keeper, Theatre Owner (he would be interested in constructing an ampetheatre, if he could get enough patrons of course), Politician (at a very lower-level, if he could even get his foot in the door), Rabble-Rouser
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Yes, if need be.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Property 23 appears to be nice, if it is still available.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes I do acknowledge them, though Vel can sometimes be a bit of a troublemaker.
Do you use Teamspeak?: If absolutely necessary, then yes.
How long have you been on this server?: I have only just recently started, but I am really looking for a place to settle down in.
Accepted just shoot me a pm in game and we can rp it out !

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Account name: Ddaug02
Character name: Alexander Wise
Reason of joining (IC): Home/HQ for explorations
Your intended role in our lovely city: Captain of an exploration crew, with its HQ being in Wolfstadt. If explorations are funded by Wolfstadt, he may return with riches in return.
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Yes.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 2
Do you use Teamspeak?: Yes
How long have you been on this server?: Over two years

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
Account name: Ddaug02
Character name: Alexander Wise
Reason of joining (IC): Home/HQ for explorations
Your intended role in our lovely city: Captain of an exploration crew, with its HQ being in Wolfstadt. If explorations are funded by Wolfstadt, he may return with riches in return.
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Yes.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 2
How long have you been on this server?: Over two years
Accepted, we'll have to talk in game about the exploration crew :p

SurvivalManZ

Settling in Altera
Account name: SurvivalManZ
Character name: Jasher Longstride
Reason of joining (IC): Looking for an honorable occupation, and if there is one, (I assume there is), I'd like to join the military.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Soldier (Preferably Archer/Ranger)
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Most likely, would need to see what this entails, politically.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Preferably Watchtower, or East/West gates.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes, I think they are exquisite.
How long have you been on this server?: A few days, possibly a week.

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
Account name: SurvivalManZ
Character name: Jasher Longstride
Reason of joining (IC): Looking for an honorable occupation, and if there is one, (I assume there is), I'd like to join the military.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Soldier (Preferably Archer/Ranger)
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Most likely, would need to see what this entails, politically.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Preferably Watchtower, or East/West gates.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes, I think they are exquisite.
How long have you been on this server?: A few days, possibly a week.
Sounds good man, we'd love to have you, just shoot me a pm in game and we can sort everything out

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
At this point in time, Wolfstadt recruitment is publicly closed for the time being.

If you would absolutely give anything to be a part of the city, while our public recruitment is closed, then PM me with the application template filled out.

Rennegain

Villager
Account name: YachFasey
Character name: Rowan Ardvir.
Race: Human.
Reason of joining (IC): Rowan came from a very distant, island town with no name with his travel companion.
She left for finding new purpose but he knows he left his home for reasons he cannot share.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Some form of weapon smith would be preferred.
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): If offered, I don't see why not.
What residence would you be occupying? : 35, shared with carcinoCosmetic, my rp travel companion.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? : Yes, and I very happily and easily acknowledge them.
Do you use Teamspeak?: No, sorry, not yet at least.
How long have you been on this server?: A few days but I plan to try and be more involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.