Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] [Trade City] Wolfstadt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry but when did you "purchase" 44, I understand 20 and 21 and in your app you said 16 not 17.
I just did the same thing that I was told to do with 20 and 21, but i am now realizing that wasn't how it should have been done. I apologize, however I am sort a dead now, so yeah there's that. and I didn't build anything inside houses 17 and 44, I just put a sing in front of it.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Account name: Christimas
Character name: Sheila Somnius Cor
Race: human (half-elf)
Reason of joining (IC): Wishing to become independant of parents, and live a life of her own with her own house, etc.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Perhaps guard role, if still needed. Otherwise, any work a young strong woman might be able to perform (NO needlework or cooking)
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): No thanks
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Hopefully 33 if possible. Wish to change the place to a more proper house rather than storage (Just decorating. Love the tiny dock, the house looks awesome.) Hope to built stairs to the levels above.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): That I/she does indeed.
Do you use Teamspeak?: I can, though not often on it unless asked.
How long have you been on this server?: Uh, about three and half a year.

Con

Lord of Altera
Account name: Christimas
Character name: Sheila Somnius Cor
Race: human (half-elf)
Reason of joining (IC): Wishing to become independant of parents, and live a life of her own with her own house, etc.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Perhaps guard role, if still needed. Otherwise, any work a young strong woman might be able to perform (NO needlework or cooking)
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): No thanks
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Hopefully 33 if possible. Wish to change the place to a more proper house rather than storage (Just decorating. Love the tiny dock, the house looks awesome.) Hope to built stairs to the levels above.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): That I/she does indeed.
Do you use Teamspeak?: I can, though not often on it unless asked.
How long have you been on this server?: Uh, about three and half a year.
Hey Bette! thankyou for your application. However as you said yourself plot 33 is a storage and unfortunately won't be able to be converted into a house, There are many houses still available though so i'm sure you'll find another you like. Also We are currently not in need of any town guards, however we do have a resident mercenary group that you might be interested in joining?

Antfudge

Villager
Account name: Antfudge
Character name: Brooklyn Mills
Race: Human
Reason of joining (IC): I wish to settle somewhere that I can begin my life, and Wolfstadt seems perfect for such a thing.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Farmer
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Perhaps later on, but not currently.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): I would love number 62.
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes.
Do you use Teamspeak?: No, but if it is necessary, I will start using it.
How long have you been on this server?: I joined Hollow World a couple of days ago.
:)

Last edited:

Con

Lord of Altera
Account name: Antfudge
Character name: Brooklyn Mills
Race: Human
Reason of joining (IC): I wish to settle somewhere that I can begin my life, and Wolfstadt seems perfect for such a thing.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Farmer
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Perhaps later on, but not currently.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): I would love number 62.
Do you use Teamspeak?: No, but if it is necessary, I will start using it.
How long have you been on this server?: I joined Hollow World a couple of days ago.
:)
Hey! Thank you for your application, sorry for the late reply btw. Your accepted, welcome to Wolfstadt :)

Con

Lord of Altera
wolfstadtupdated.png

Here is an updated map of the currently available properties within Wolfstadt.

Note: I messed up with plots 47 and 17, they are still available for any new citizen

WeezyWombat

Villager
Account name: WeezyWombat

Character name: Faelin Gulrey

Race: Forest elf

Reason of joining (IC): Always been interested in mercantile. With this city being trade oriented it is a perfect place to settle. It may seem odd I am aspiring to live in a castle town, considering I am a forest elf, but i've always admired the architecture of humans, especially the style of Wolfstadt.

Your intended role in our lovely city: Bowyer. Or wherever work is needed.

Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): I would be honored if you would have me.

What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 34 seems nice. I'll take it.

Do you use Teamspeak?: Yes. It's been forever and my mic is broken, but I can listen on the channel!

Con

Lord of Altera
Account name: WeezyWombat
Character name: Faelin Gulrey
Race: Forest elf
Reason of joining (IC): Always been interested in mercantile. With this city being trade oriented it is a perfect place to settle. It may seem odd I am aspiring to live in a castle town, considering I am a forest elf, but i've always admired the architecture of humans, especially the style of Wolfstadt.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Bowyer. Or wherever work is needed.
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): I would be honored if you would have me.
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 34 seems nice. I'll take it.
Do you use Teamspeak?: Yes. It's been forever and my mic is broken, but I can listen on the channel!
This has been sorted out in game but for the ease of management this has been accepted.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Account name: bookfaceback (my alt)
Character name: Honch Lydel
Race: Halfling
Reason of joining (IC): Looking for business. He is a wood carver, hoping to be a boat builder.
Your intended role in our lovely city: See above
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Yes
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 33
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Indeed!
Do you use Teamspeak?: Not often, but if wanted I can hop on.
How long have you been on this server?: About two and a half years.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Could an owner of the town fix this please?

King's Law:
8. >>Regions have a defined protection radius depending on the size of the region and allied regions.<< This is a link! The region can be in trouble and risk losing buildings/valuables if they 'orphan' off plots from the main. This also applies to buildings, if something is built and then unclaimed, the town can become in trouble and risk losing the builds on the unclaimed plots.

There's a castle below the city that's been orphaned off and needs to be reclaimed to connect with the main city

Con

Lord of Altera
Account name: bookfaceback (my alt)
Character name: Honch Lydel
Race: Halfling
Reason of joining (IC): Looking for business. He is a wood carver, hoping to be a boat builder.
Your intended role in our lovely city: See above
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Yes
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 33
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Indeed!
Do you use Teamspeak?: Not often, but if wanted I can hop on.
How long have you been on this server?: About two and a half years.
Hey thank you for your application and sorry for the late reply, now I noticed that your wanting plot 33, which is a storage, however seeing as your wanting to be a shipwright (a ship builder) it makes sense that you would need such a large building. However we've discussed this and we're willing to offer you a similar building on the docks, which would make much more sense for a shipwright. If you are not willing to go by this offer then i'm sure we can work something out.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Hey thank you for your application and sorry for the late reply, now I noticed that your wanting plot 33, which is a storage, however seeing as your wanting to be a shipwright (a ship builder) it makes sense that you would need such a large building. However we've discussed this and we're willing to offer you a similar building on the docks, which would make much more sense for a shipwright. If you are not willing to go by this offer then i'm sure we can work something out.
What is the plot number? Im sure whatever building you've chose will work just fine for me! I wont be too picky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.