Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] [Trade City] Wolfstadt

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Account Name: creeper_spartan (I am sadly unable to use my account Princess Incestia, which I thought to be hilariously fitting.)
Character Name: Clint Westforest.
Race: The indubitably supreme race of humanity.
Reason of Joining (IC): Clint is an aspiring carpenter, and thus, would be quite interested in cities, particularly ones that flaunt an elegant and vast grandeur such as Wolfstadt.
Your Intended Role In Our Lovely City: Carpenter. It is feasible that he could work as a guard as well, once he is settled.
Would You Be Willing To Join Our House? (House Wolfstadt): That can be arranged.
What Residence Would You Be Occupying?: From what I can discern from the map, number thirty-nine is a seemingly good fit.
Have You Read Our Laws, and Do You Acknowledge Them?: Why, yes.
Do You Use Teamspeak?: A better question would be, "When do I not?".
How Long Have You Been On This Server?: Nigh unto three years.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Account name: SpartanDory
Character name: Edward Ross
Race: Human
Reason of joining (IC): Urza took me there because he said that they needed a brewer and i am a brewer
Your intended role in our lovely city: brewwer ^
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): yeah
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): the cock and swollow
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): yes
Do you use Teamspeak?: i could if needed
How long have you been on this server?: a day as of posting this
All right, if you were to own the Cock and Swallow, you´d also have to be our innkeeper. If you´re all right with that, find us in-game or if you are unable to find us, post in here once again, if not, and you solely wish to be a brewer, we can set you up with a house, just throw a message

Account Name: creeper_spartan (I am sadly unable to use my account Princess Incestia, which I thought to be hilariously fitting.)
Reason of Joining (IC): Clint is an aspiring carpenter, and thus, would be quite interested in cities, particularly ones that flaunt an elegant and vast grandeur such as Wolfstadt.
Your Intended Role In Our Lovely City: Carpenter. It is feasible that he could work as a guard as well, once he is settled.
Would You Be Willing To Join Our House? (House Wolfstadt): That can be arranged.
What Residence Would You Be Occupying?: From what I can discern from the map, number thirty-nine is a seemingly good fit.
All right, we do wish to reserve the houses around the market place for those who wish to make ooc shops aswell. Would you be doing that? Otherwise we'd prefer to have you be located elsewhere, but give us a shout, you'll know how to find us :p

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
good... good.....

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Out of pure curiousity, what career positions is the city currently looking for-?
  • People of all races and cultures who just like to live somewhere, maybe rp a bit, maybe get a job.
  • Merchants, artisans, anyone with something to sell.
  • Ambassadors to any and all nations who would wish contact with us.
  • Local chapters of guilds that we would love to facilitate.
  • People who would like to run/start up local facilities, examples being an inn, a library, etc, etc.
We are looking for people of all of these roles, right now most of our buildings are sort of "up in the air", and can be done with whatever we want. As far as facilities, we have an Arena, Inn, Stables and Hospital that i'm sure you could look into joining, that is not to say that we do not have room for many more. A newer player just bought the Inn in town, Spartandory i think his IGN was. As far as any of the other things mentioned, if you want a job or to start something new in town, i would pm @Markisbeest, @Seano96x, @Con or @Tywin_Lannister

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
hey, just wanted to let you guys know that I've changed character now, so the cock and swallow is now for sale again, with all the stuff still inside it

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Account name: ItsDog
Character name: Urza de Rieu
Race: Silver Elf
Reason of joining (IC): Already a citizen
Your intended role in our lovely city: Head of the de Rieu shipping company
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Already a member
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): Yellow #3
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Indeed
Do you use Teamspeak?: Indeed
How long have you been on this server?: ~3 years.

Promanguy1223

Lord of Altera
Account Name: Promanguy1223
Character Name: Leonidas Otxoa
Reason of Joining (IC): Leonidas has joined a mercenary company in Wolfstadt and would like to get a house nearby the company.
Your Intended Role In Our Lovely City: Mercenary. It is feasible that he could work as a guard as well, once he is settled.
Would You Be Willing To Join Our House? (House Wolfstadt): Possibly, most likely.
What Residence Would You Be Occupying?: From what I can discern from the map the the house number I would like it 59.
Have You Read Our Laws, and Do You Acknowledge Them?: I do Acknowledge the Laws, I have read them.
Do You Use Teamspeak?: I use it /sometimes/.
How Long Have You Been On This Server?: 4 days

Last edited:

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Account Name: Promanguy1223
Character Name: Leonidas Otxoa
Reason of Joining (IC): Leonidas has joined a mercenary company in Wolfstadt and would like to get a house nearby the company.
Your Intended Role In Our Lovely City: Mercenary. It is feasible that he could work as a guard as well, once he is settled.
Would You Be Willing To Join Our House? (House Wolfstadt): Possibly, most likely.
What Residence Would You Be Occupying?: From what I can discern from the map the the house number I would like it 59.
Have You Read Our Laws, and Do You Acknowledge Them?: I do Acknowledge the Laws, I have read them.
Do You Use Teamspeak?: I use it /sometimes/.
How Long Have You Been On This Server?: 4 days
Apologies for the late reply, find any of us in/game and we´ll get you settled! :)

Wolf_Dog203

Villager
Account Name: Wolf_Dog203
Character Name: Theodore Wilham
Race: human
Reason of Joining (IC): Theodore is an aspiring architect, but would like to learn the designs of an elegant city such as this one to further his learning. For now he would also love to open up a small logging company (a woodsman). If the town offers any building apprenticeships he would gladly partake in that as well.
Your Intended Role In Our Lovely City: Woodsman (possibly builder if given the chance).
Would You Be Willing To Join Our House (House Wolfstadt): Yes, Indeed.
What Residence Would You Be Occupying?: If still available, 28.
Have You Read Our Laws, and Do You Acknowledge Them?: Yes I have and I accept your terms of agreement.
Do You Use Teamspeak? Not normally, but I can if need be.
How Long Have You Been On The Server?: fresh off the boat, two days.

Account name: trist596
Character name: Corvo
Reason of joining (IC): I need a home at a port so I can sell my wares and the pub in Crossroads just isn't working. My drinking issue is getting a wee bit out of hand.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Fisherman
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): Yes
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 28
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes
Do you use Teamspeak?: I have it but I don't think you would want to hear my brother who sits next to me scream at his friends while playing league.
How long have you been on this server?: Found out about the server about two days ago and got white listed today. Loving it so far.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Account name: jayo53
Character name: Marcus Attilus
Reason of joining (IC): I am here to join the Vanguard
Your intended role in our lovely city: Vanguard
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 47
Do you use Teamspeak?:
I currently do not have it but i have skype and can sometimes call without my family having a contest to see who can scream the loudest.
How long have you been on this server?: The rp server i played on shut down half way into alpha so i went looking for servers and found this and i have been on since Feb 13

Con

Lord of Altera
Account Name: Wolf_Dog203
Character Name: Theodore Wilham
Race: human
Reason of Joining (IC): Theodore is an aspiring architect, but would like to learn the designs of an elegant city such as this one to further his learning. For now he would also love to open up a small logging company (a woodsman). If the town offers any building apprenticeships he would gladly partake in that as well.
Your Intended Role In Our Lovely City: Woodsman (possibly builder if given the chance).
Would You Be Willing To Join Our House (House Wolfstadt): Yes, Indeed.
What Residence Would You Be Occupying?: If still available, 28.
Have You Read Our Laws, and Do You Acknowledge Them?: Yes I have and I accept your terms of agreement.
Do You Use Teamspeak? Not normally, but I can if need be.
How Long Have You Been On The Server?: fresh off the boat, two days.
@Wolf_Dog203 Accepted, (sorry for the late reply) plot 28 is still available (I don't know if the interior has been done yet, i'll have to ask about that :p) I'll be on later today if you can get on.

Account name: trist596
Character name: Corvo
Reason of joining (IC): I need a home at a port so I can sell my wares and the pub in Crossroads just isn't working. My drinking issue is getting a wee bit out of hand.
Your intended role in our lovely city: Fisherman
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 28
Do you use Teamspeak?: I have it but I don't think you would want to hear my brother who sits next to me scream at his friends while playing league.
How long have you been on this server?: Found out about the server about two days ago and got white listed today. Loving it so far.
@Malificent_Corvo Accepted, however seen as wolf dog has already taken plot 28 you will have to choose another one, I'm sure we'll work something out. Like I said i'll be on later today to rp.

Account name: jayo53
Character name: Marcus Attilus
Reason of joining (IC): I am here to join the Vanguard
Your intended role in our lovely city: Vanguard
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 47
Do you use Teamspeak?:
I currently do not have it but i have skype and can sometimes call without my family having a contest to see who can scream the loudest.
How long have you been on this server?: The rp server i played on shut down half way into alpha so i went looking for servers and found this and i have been on since Feb 13
@jayo53 Accepted, plot 47 is available (If the interior isn't done on this one aswell, just let us know and we'll sort it out asap)

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Account name: NotSpartanDory
Character name: Aleesia Arlayna
Race: silver elf
Reason of joining (IC): born there
Your intended role in our lovely city: find a job
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 16
Do you use Teamspeak?: not really
How long have you been on this server?: a few weeks

Con

Lord of Altera
Account name: NotSpartanDory
Character name: Aleesia Arlayna
Race: silver elf
Reason of joining (IC): born there
Your intended role in our lovely city: find a job
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 16
Do you use Teamspeak?: not really
How long have you been on this server?: a few weeks
Accepted! I assume this is the character that will be taking the place of your other character in Wolfstadt, unless i'm mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.