Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] [Trade City] Wolfstadt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account name: carcinoCosmetic
Character name: Vivian Samt
Race: Human
Reason of joining (IC): Needed a new life away from her little farm town that she grew up in
Your intended role in our lovely city: Baker
Would you be willing to join our house? (House Wolfstadt): If offered sure
What residence would you be occupying? (See two posts below): 35 (shared with YachFasey)
Have you read our laws, and do you acknowledge them? (See next post): Yes
Do you use Teamspeak?: No sorry, not yet at least
How long have you been on this server?: two days

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Well, while a great town, Wolfstadt is not what I would classify as "Active" or "Having players". Though, I suppose you are welcome to RP there when you like.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Breakwater
Sort of. Very active on the weekends, at least, but on weekdays we're mostly dealing with school and OOC work on the server.

If you're looking for a place you can casually RP in an inn, for example, I can't recommend Breakwater in good faith.

Mainly because we have no inn yet.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Sort of. Very active on the weekends, at least, but on weekdays we're mostly dealing with school and OOC work on the server.

If you're looking for a place you can casually RP in an inn, for example, I can't recommend Breakwater in good faith.

Mainly because we have no inn yet.
We'll force @Cap to build one for our enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.